CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Need cheesecake recipe, drop France with Love

Posted: 19th December 2017 08:55

Group Icon
SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
Hello everyone.

Been a while since I posted something, but I’m in need of American help.

Christmas is at my place this year, and my sister in law asked for a cheesecake (and since she’s pregnant, she calls dibs on pretty much everything on the menu happy.gif)

Anyway, I’m in need of a recipe/flavour idea, if anyone would be willing to part with his or her recipe, that’d be great.

Oh, et joyeux Noël à tous.
Post #214252
Posted: 19th December 2017 12:17

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
I have to admit that when I saw this topic title on the site homepage, I assumed it was spam. smile.gif

My grandmother used to make a very simple cheesecake with no bells and whistles, and I loved it; I don't have the recipe myself as I'm not much of a cook, but I will see if anyone can track it down. Don't wait for me, though, as I suspect I won't be able to find it on the Christmas timeline. sad.gif

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #214253
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: