CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
I'm Back...Different...

Posted: 29th July 2002 12:26

Dragoon

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2016. Third place in CoNCAA, 2015. First place in CoNCAA, 2014. Member of more than ten years. 
Third place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2004. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. 
See More (Total 10)
*Guess who's back, back again*

Wow, an update I see. I just got back from San Diego, and I've been up for about 30 hours straight now. I'm not tired at all.  '>_>'

Let's see, surfing was awesome! I caught my first wave on only my 4th try. The guy taught us the 4-step "Hawaiian" Technique, i don't know if there are differerent ones or what but I can surf to an extent. And wow! I mean, practically everyone from the ages of 15-25 is a surfer. No joke, doesn't matter if they were bones, fat, or just plain pathetic looking. Even 10 year old girls are out there. Everyone who's not surfing, is playing horseshoes. That's what people in Wisconsin play. How could they bore themselves like that on the coast?
I definitely like the Pacific Ocean better than the Atlantic. It's not nearly as salty(I wiped out and swallowed tons of salt water through my mouth and nose but wasn't that bad compared to when I was in the Carribean)
I met my Uncle Terry and my cousins Julie and Justin. Julie was cool. Justin was...hyper. My Uncle completely reminded me of my Comp Multimedia teacher Mr. Dicmas.
And I forgot what a rush it is first taking off on an airplane. Great view. I used to be afraid of heights, but I find it fading.

Well, the whole trip was awesome. Anyone else feeling totally stoked?

--------------------
The clouds ran away, opened up the sky
And one by one I watched every constellation die
And there I was frozen, standing in my backyard
Face to face, eye to eye, staring at the last star
I should've known, walked all the way home
To find that she wasn't here, I'm still all alone

-Atmosphere "Always Coming Back Home to You"
Post #232
Posted: 29th July 2002 14:36

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Second place in CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Second place in CoN Barclay's Premier League fantasy game for 2010-2011. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2008. 
See More (Total 9)
Sounds like you had a nice vacation Tidu. I haven't tired surfing yet, but I'll give it a shot one day...I wanna try sky diving first though.

I haven't actually had a vacation thanks to summer school, but in two days I'm going to see System Of A Down, so that will be great.

Planes = fun. Especially when there are very good looking flight attendants involved.

--------------------
Okay, but there was a goat!
Post #238
Posted: 29th July 2002 15:57

Crusader

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2015. First place in CoNCAA, 2013. First place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than ten years. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2003. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
sounds like you had a kickass time. i know what you mean about those surfers. The last time I was on the Pacific coast [last summer] There was more people on boards catching the waves than people on the beach. It was pretty neat to see. However, I still haven't tried surfing. I would like to try it someday.
The first time I was on a plane, I was so freaked out. But then I realized that there wasn't anything to actually be afraid of. The view is spectacular.
Anyway, sounds like you had fun ':)'

--------------------
"When I turn the page
The corner bends into the perfect dog ear
As if the words knew I'd need them again
But at the time, I didn't see it."

~"This Ain't a Surfin' Movie" - Minus the Bear
Post #243
Posted: 29th July 2002 17:03

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I don't think I'll ride a plane anytime soon. My mom is paranoid about plane crashes, so yeah. I'd love to visit California, that must have been cool. Welcome back!

--------------------
Lou: There's a couple of guys fighting down at the aquarium, Chief.
Wiggum: Do they still sell those frozen bananas?
Lou: I think so.
Wiggum: Let's roll.
Post #249
Posted: 29th July 2002 19:20
Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
yup california is fun, i went to venice beach yesterday, man theres alot of nice girls there hehee  ':E'

--------------------
Why do kamakazi pilots wear helmets?
Post #264
Posted: 1st August 2002 00:16
Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2003. Second place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2002. 
I remember going to Calif. Of course, I was like 9 or whatever so i didn't really notice the Hotness of the chicks there. I did try surfing when I was there and obviously failed horribly. I'd like to go back and take another wack at it.

--------------------
Air force... if you ever join the militant wing, join the Air force

Army = jockos
Navy = seasick nerds
Marines = show offs
PeaceCorp = hippies

AF is the way to go
Post #391
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: