CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Chrono Symphonic: Chrono Trigger ReMix Project

Posted: 21st January 2006 01:39

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
Second place in the 2004 Gogo Fanfiction contest. Third place in the 2009 Quiz contest. 
Breaking News from the world of Chrono Trigger Music-
http://chrono.ocremix.org/

From OCRemix comes an entire album of Symphonized Chrono Trigger music.
The songs were made to sync up with a script that the project team wrote for a Chrono Trigger Movie. I actually read the 70 odd page script and was a bit dissapointed with the inaccuracies and liberties taken to make it flow. However, I was not disapointed by even 1 of the 25 tracks meant to be played with the movie. Each and every one of them was incredible, and I highly recommend that anybody who loves CT Music take the time and download all 25 tracks.

Overall, I was very impressed, even though you could clearly tell it wasn't an actual orchestra. Each song still came out friggin awesome.

--------------------
If you've been mod-o-fied,
It's an illusion, and you're in-between.
Don't you be tarot-fied,
It's just alot of nothing, so what can it mean?
~Frank Zappa

Sins exist only for people who are on the Way or approaching the Way
Post #107086
Posted: 21st January 2006 23:52

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Third place in the 2007 Name that Tune contest. 
Wow, I'm freakin in love with this soundtrack now. After listening to the entire thing, every song was freakin awesome. Like you said though, you do lose some quality because it's definatley not a real orchestra. The only two problems I found were the lacking melodies in Frog's Intervention and The Masamune. Good listenin, nevertheless.

--------------------
"We're not tools of the government or anyone else. Fighting... fighting was the only thing I was ever good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in." - Frank Yeager (a.k.a. Grey Fox)
Post #107101
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: