CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Locke Fan-Art

Posted: 26th June 2007 14:30
Returner

I made a Locke drawing (in an original pose) awhile ago after playing FF VI Advance...my brother wanted me to play the game for ages, but I wasn't wowed until I actually did play it.

Anyways, game was so awesome, I made some art for it...Sorry he doesn't have a face. :C

user posted image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/Lil...m1991/locke.png

Also, I don't know, from my memory (which turned out to be pretty crappy), I drew Celes, doesn't even look like here. :S

user posted image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/Lil...m1991/celes.png
(This one I'm not submitting though)

So unfortunately, I'm a one-time poster, just dropped by to leave my labor of love, take care. smile.gif
Post #152025
Posted: 26th June 2007 20:11

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
The lack of faces kind of creep me out smile.gif .

Pretty good detail on Locke. Ain't got no big complaints about that one. Celes seems somewhat sketchier, though, and I can't quite figure out her left arm (at the very least, the thumb seems to be on the wrong side of her hand). I do kind of like how the sketchiness+the lack of facial features+all the words visible through her body give her a sort of ghostly appearance, though, even if that's not necessarily what you had in mind.

--------------------
Post #152041
Posted: 26th June 2007 21:33

Group Icon
LOGO ZE SHOOPUF

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 16)
I can't quite figure out her left arm (at the very least, the thumb seems to be on the wrong side of her hand)

agreed. but locke looks pretty good.

--------------------
Currently Playing : Final Fantasy V
Most Recently Beat : Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy X

The newest CoNcast is up! Have a listen!
Post #152056
Posted: 29th June 2007 17:58

Returner

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
These are very good...but the lack of face is a good forshadowing tech...makes me wonder. The drawings are phenomenal though. biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Oh my hero so far away now, will I ever see your smile? Love goes away, like night into day, it's just a fading dream."
Post #152213
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: