CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Final Fantasy: Villains

Posted: 17th August 2015 14:04

Returner

Not sure if anyone remembers this (probably not!), but three years ago, I attempted to do three pieces of artwork - Heroes, Heroines and Villains - to celebrate FF's 25th Anniversary. I posted up the line art, but the finished pieces ended up not being so great and so I shelved them for a while. ^^;

Armed with new digital painting skills, I restarted them from scratch and yesterday finished the "Villains" artwork. I also added Gaius from FFXIV (which was nowhere near as big then as it is now) and the hooded guy from the FFXV trailers so it wouldn't be out of date in a year's time. XD

user posted image
Link to bigger version - http://ryuuza.co.uk/final_fantasy_villains_final_web.jpg

From top to bottom and left to right:
FFVII - Safer/ Seraph Sephiroth
FFXI - Shadow Lord
Tactics - Wiegraf, FFXIV - Gaius, FFXV - as yet unnamed hooded guy, FFIII - Cloud of Darkness
FFXII - Vayne, FFV - Ex-Death
FFVIII - Ultimecia
FFXIII - Cid Raines, FFVI - Kefka, FFIX - Trance Kuja, FFII - Mateus/ Emperor of Palamecia
FFX - Seymour, FF - Garland, FFIV - Golbez

Next up will be the Heroes one. smile.gif

--------------------
Post #209494
Posted: 20th August 2015 02:14

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
I definitely don't remember you posting here before - must have been under a different account, I guess - but you should really consider submitting this to our fanart section and not just Your Creations. smile.gif

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #209501
Posted: 24th August 2015 18:43

Returner

Ah sorry I haven't posted it on here before! This was a Twitter conversation I had while the 25th Anniversary stuff was still happening, in which it was suggested I post here when it was finished.

Anyway, thank you! I'll make sure to do that. smile.gif

--------------------
Post #209512
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: