CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Relm's Latest

Posted: 3rd January 2011 16:57

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen fanarts in CoN galleries. 
The good news is I quit my job!
The better news is I've also resolved to do more artistic things!

So, here's my little artsy-things spot for you guys to enjoy biggrin.gif

user posted image

I'll be putting whatever I have up here smile.gif I'll probably be putting up photography, though I'm not really that great! I just like to take pictures. Maybe self-portraits, as I"m hopelessly vain biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by RelmArrowney on 19th November 2013 02:49

--------------------
You're telling me that there's no hope.

I'm telling you you're wrong.
Post #191835
Posted: 20th January 2011 04:59

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
See More (Total 10)
Well, usually job = teh money, but I guess you're glad about it ^^

Maybe we'll see some more fanart from you?

--------------------
kame, tortue, tortuga, schildkröte, tartaruga, turtle

"Arthur Dent?"
"Yes."
"Arthur Philip Dent?"
"Yes."
"You're a total knee biter."
Post #192357
Posted: 27th January 2011 19:14

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
Nicely styled sketch. smile.gif

--------------------
current games (2024-02-19):
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

finished so far this year:
Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.
TMNT 3: Radical Rescue

tabled: Lost Ruins
Post #192551
Posted: 8th February 2011 09:52

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen fanarts in CoN galleries. 
Thanks guys smile.gif I've been working on several things art-wise. This was a nice break:

user posted image

It was meant to just be too people together, but I wanted to use contrasting colors (red vs green, yellowish flesh vs purple hair). So I made her a zombie and played with making her skin look gross biggrin.gif

edit: IT's HUGE sad.gif

This post has been edited by RelmArrowney on 8th February 2011 09:53

--------------------

Post #192765
Posted: 9th February 2011 07:56

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
See More (Total 10)
Reminds me of the last episode of Being Human (UK version) I saw. There was this zombie chick and she made out with this guy at a night club. Ew XD

--------------------
kame, tortue, tortuga, schildkröte, tartaruga, turtle

"Arthur Dent?"
"Yes."
"Arthur Philip Dent?"
"Yes."
"You're a total knee biter."
Post #192786
Posted: 9th February 2011 16:32

SOLDIER

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Hmm, probably unintended since it takes place on the living but still an interestingly cool effect to take note of nevertheless since it's a zombie pic. The guy's blotchy beard looks a little bit like blood on the paper.

--------------------
Post #192792
Posted: 24th February 2011 07:27

Awards:
Thanks for the feedback, guys!
Tonepoet, I'll have to work on doing the texture of beards :s

Although probably too sketchy for CoN's archives, I wanted to practice sketching facial expressions to give my pictures more variety. I used Final Fantasy VI characters! I also tried different styles to see what I prefer to draw!

Don't worry if you can't tell who they are! I even saw that some of them were more generic faces than they were resemblent of the character!

Did a link because my images are pretty big, and that adds up. You're welcome tongue.gif

Faces of FF VI

--------------------

Post #193079
Posted: 16th March 2011 02:25

Awards:
So this one is a little different from what I've been doing, but there's reason! It's definitely more risque. Definitely the sexiest girl I've ever drawn!

I realized that about 90 percent of my art is Final Fantasy stuff, and that I'd like to branch out. I usually draw girls, because I like drawing the dresses, curvy bodies, jewelry, and hair. I love hair, haha.

So lately, I've been changing it up. So I decided to make my own, original outfits and people for a few pieces.

user posted image

I didn't mean for her outfit to be so revealing, and I don't necessarily like seeing that much skin, hahaha. I actually think it's pretty well done. There are a few problems with me, like her mouth and head angle, but overall I think I'm getting better at digital pictures!

Also, you might be seeing a lot more of this style, though probably not as sexy. I've been really inspired by the movie Burlesque. The director just did a fantastic job making Christina look so pretty! There was always such soft lighting. She was both this gorgeous girl next door and this 1940's style burlesque, glamorous dancer.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3121513984/tt1126591
^So I kind of based this outfit off of that, if you can see that! The drapey parts and parts that cover the skin are similar, but I was a little not happy with showing that much skin, so she got gloves and a sash-thing.

--------------------

Post #193507
Posted: 13th May 2011 07:27

Awards:
Been a while since I've posted, so here goes!
user posted image

A self portrait for this 30 day drawing challenge I decided to do smile.gif Hurray!
user posted image

Little prom dress doodle smile.gif
user posted image
Wedding doodle smile.gif

They're pretty raw and huge lol, but that's what I've been up to!

--------------------

Post #194872
Posted: 19th November 2013 03:46

Awards:
It's been a while since I posted, figured I'd share a few things I've been up to.

Give me Love color variations
Used a screen cap of a music video ("Give me Love," Ed Sheeran) for the girl,and played with photoshop effects after having made the background and foreground on separate layers. I like the 3 as a whole together.

http://i.imgur.com/yjx1FeJ.jpg
I took a photography class a bit back, here's a pretty flower shot I took.

http://i.imgur.com/ACJZ7Wj.jpg
Hookah charcoal

This post has been edited by RelmArrowney on 19th November 2013 03:47

--------------------

Post #205585
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: