CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Favorite FF Orginazation/Group

Posted: 28th July 2004 16:07

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
a few days ago, a friend of mine bought Karaoke Revolution. he told me and some other friends about it and we went over and checked it out. well, 2 hours later, we were on the floor laughing at each others singing. this a great game in my opinion. too bad we couldn't get shitfaced and then try this game out. but without James, what are ay gonna do. anyways, what is your favorite innovative game. as in, something that's never been tried before.

--------------------
moé in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Post #53758
Posted: 28th July 2004 16:25

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
this game is probably old, and I don't know it's name or the console it's on, but it's the game where you use your hands and make motions (kind of like Dance Dance Revolution, but w/ your hands instead) and it looks like your swimming ...

This post has been edited by riceNoOdleZ on 28th July 2004 16:35

--------------------
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." ~Charles Swindoll
Post #53767
Posted: 28th July 2004 16:30

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
ParaParaParadise, maybe?
Anyway, I have always thought that Xenosaga was quite inventive. =happy.gif=

--------------------
Uwao. aooh! I'm Gau!
I'm your friend!
Let's travel together!

Post #53769
Posted: 28th July 2004 17:29

Dragoon

Awards:
Super Smash Bros. and interesting twist to fighting games, and it was insanely addicting to me. It is however, still a fun game.
Post #53786
Posted: 28th July 2004 17:33

Black Waltz

Awards:
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Third place in the Final Fantasy Music CoNtest, 2010-2011 Member of more than five years. Second place in the 2007 Name that Tune contest. Second place in the 2009 Quiz contest. 
Yes SSBM for me as well. Great fun, and fun enough. Wrestlemania XIX was really fun too. When you smash ppl through cages, yeah you know what I mean wink.gif

--------------------
I fear my heart and fear my soul
Life goes on, it surely will,
Without me and I wonder:
Will I ever see light again?

Life goes on...
Post #53787
Posted: 28th July 2004 17:54

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
The original SimCity, kids. Bow down. There are at a bare minimum dozens of games that owe their existance to this breakthrough sim.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #53789
Posted: 28th July 2004 18:07

Black Waltz

Awards:
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Third place in the Final Fantasy Music CoNtest, 2010-2011 Member of more than five years. Second place in the 2007 Name that Tune contest. Second place in the 2009 Quiz contest. 
Ah, Simcity.

*bows down*
A truly fun game

--------------------
I fear my heart and fear my soul
Life goes on, it surely will,
Without me and I wonder:
Will I ever see light again?

Life goes on...
Post #53791
Posted: 28th July 2004 18:48

Group Icon
Wild 'n Wooly Shambler

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen fanarts in CoN galleries. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. 
Among others, SimCity and Adventure (hey, it was innovative in the early 80's at least tongue.gif ).

--------------------
Words of Wisdom:

If something can go wrong, it will.

If anything simply cannot go wrong, it will anyway.

If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
- Murphy’s Law

Boing! Zoom! - Mr. Saturn
Post #53799
Posted: 28th July 2004 19:08
Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
Well, I personally think that "Shadow of Destiny" was innovative, but it didn't even get its sequel. *hangs head*

--------------------
Veni, vidi, dormivi.
Post #53805
Posted: 30th July 2004 01:09

Lunarian

Awards:
Quote (riceNoOdleZ @ 28th July 2004 11:25)
this game is probably old, and I don't know it's name or the console it's on, but it's the game where you use your hands and make motions (kind of like Dance Dance Revolution, but w/ your hands instead) and it looks like your swimming ...

IT would either be Para Para Paradise or it would be Dance Mania... in Para Para you stand in a ring of sensors and in Dance Mania you use two round donut looking sensors (or four for doubles play). As for the console I'm pretty sure they are only for Japanese PS2. As for me... my favorite would probably be Beat Mania IIDX (2DX not I.I.D.X.!!!!!). Probably one of the hardest Bemani games ever... I've only played it a few times and I'm not nearly as good at it as I am other Bemani games but I still like it.

This post has been edited by Sephiroth on 30th July 2004 01:10

--------------------
Climhazzard is the timeless evil robot who runs some of the cool stuff at CoN (mostly logging chat, since there are no quizzes at the moment), all the while watching and waiting for his moment to take over the world. -Tiddles
Post #54037
Posted: 5th August 2004 06:27

Dragoon

Awards:
Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Second place in the Final Fantasy Music CoNtest, 2010-2011 Member of more than five years. 
I'd have to say Tetris. I mean, it's just deleting rows of squares and it still has a huge cult following. Who knew geometry could be so fun?

This post has been edited by Shotgunnova on 5th August 2004 06:28

--------------------
It's gonna be a glorious day
I feel my luck can change
Post #54897
Posted: 5th August 2004 06:57

Crusader

Awards:
SimCity and Tetris (and Tetris Attack). The former takes complication and makes it fun, while the latter takes simplicity and makes it fun.

--------------------
Lou: There's a couple of guys fighting down at the aquarium, Chief.
Wiggum: Do they still sell those frozen bananas?
Lou: I think so.
Wiggum: Let's roll.
Post #54905
Posted: 5th August 2004 19:36

Cetra

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2007. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2007. 
Second place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2008. 
Josh got me thinking about Sim City now.... I always used to get land # 992 or something thereabouts. It was a huge Island. I always named it Sun Bay, and it always had floosing, because I never remembered to turn off the natural disasters when I left it on overnight to build up population..... pinch.gif

--------------------
Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them.

~Pacifist Badge, 1978
Post #54946
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: