Dycedarg [ 3 ]  [14.29%]
Vormav/Folmarv [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Rofel/Loffrey [ 1 ]  [4.76%]
Total Votes: 21
Guests cannot vote 
Posted: 7th April 2009 20:51

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
As a reply to Gigantuar's Favorite NPC poll, I thought I see how people thought towards the enemy NPCs. Basically, which enemy unit did you wished could have joined your party? Algus, Wiegraf, and Gargarion are not included sorry since they were already in the previous post. anyway, mine would be the Assassins chick Celia and Lede/Lettie since 1st i find them hot. And more importantly they are a tough duo.

--------------------
In order to find your oppenent's weakness, you must first learn their pattern. Once you know their pattern, you can build a counter strategy.
Post #176786
Posted: 7th April 2009 21:15

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Winner of CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. 
I think I'd go with either Isilud or Dycedarg. Isilud because I felt a little bit sorry for him, and he was pretty cool. Dycedarg..
He would've been a very interesting character to have in your party, to say the least.
Post #176787
Posted: 10th April 2009 18:59

Cactuar

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Member of more than five years. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 10)
I voted for Miluda, I really like her portrait.

--------------------
FF games completed: I (psp), II (psp), III (DS), IV (psp), V (GBA), VI (GBA), VII, VIII, IX, X, XI: Nations-Rhapsodies of Vana'diel, XII, XIII, XIV, XV.
Spin-offs: FFIV: Interlude & The After Years, Crisis Core: FFVII, X-2, XIII-2, Lightning Returns, Type-0 HD, Dissidia, Dissidia 012, and Tactics (original & WotL).
Enjoyed them all.
Post #176832
Posted: 11th April 2009 15:52

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
Winner of the 2006 Incognito Contest contest. 
Izlude. he always seems like he should have been on the team...I like his concept too, the whole lancer/knight hybrid is nice.

--------------------
This is a webcomic and gaming blog where I rant about nonsense. Enjoy.

I was a soldier, now I just play one in video games.
Post #176838
Posted: 11th April 2009 16:18

Crusader

Awards:
i voted for elmdor. i like his skillset and he would be a very interesting party member

--------------------
Aujourdhui a commence avec toi.
Post #176840
Posted: 12th June 2009 21:26

Returner

I voted for Cletienne. I was always real interested in him, partially due to his marginalized status in the plot. However, Vormav is pretty darn badass too, and a much better villain.
Post #178229
Posted: 12th June 2009 22:55

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
I voted for Rofel because he's hardcore. He takes out Funeral and it is he who opens the path to Murond.

(It's too bad he's quite the pushover.)
(Also, I really like his sprite.)
Post #178235
Posted: 28th June 2009 11:38

Cactuar

Awards:
I agree with general all round awesomeness of a lancer/knight so my vote would go with izulde

--------------------
Since I advertise CoN there I think it's only fair that I advertise The Wiki here.
Post #178735
Posted: 11th September 2009 02:27

Lunarian

Awards:
Dycedarg has been my favorite enemy in the game for the longest time 'cuz of the villainy he portrayed. I also liked having Zalbaag on Ramza's side fighting against their evil brother. He would be a nice addition to the party, but his skills are easily outmatched by Orlandu.

However, Mileuda serves as my favorite enemy/NPC and who I wished would've joined Ramza's cause. Her story is truly a tragic tale and I admire her spirit, going down fighting for her cause. She really got screwed over in the game, though...

--------------------
"Thought I was dead, eh? Not until I fulfill my dream!"
Seifer Almasy

"The most important part of the story is the ending."
Secret Window

"Peace is but a shadow of death."
Kuja
Post #181317
Posted: 11th September 2009 04:41

Dragoon

Awards:
Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Second place in the Final Fantasy Music CoNtest, 2010-2011 Member of more than five years. 
Good question. The problem is that while a lot of enemies have winning personailties or are interesting in some way, they either don't add much to the lineup (Izlude, Elmdor), are near-repeats of invitables (Dycedarg, Balk), or would have no reason to join under any believable circumstances (Celia/Lede, Kletian, Miluda). But ignoring all that, I think one of the more interesting potential allies is, surprisingly, Zalmo. Although he comes off as a giant zealot asking for a painful beatdown, White-aid gets a handful of Magic Sword abilities to compliment his priestly prowess, which would make him a rather fun hybrid mage but not gamebreakingly so.

I would vote Gafgarion normally, though. He kinda makes early Chapter 2 battles a cinch, but that's just a testament to his swordsmanship!

--------------------
It's gonna be a glorious day
I feel my luck can change
Post #181333
Posted: 8th October 2009 19:17

Returner

Miluda. I really wish there was an option not to kill her, I'd way rather have Miluda in my party than stupid Cloud. She is one of the most compelling characters in the first chapter of the game, I always feel really bad when I have to kill her.
Post #181807
Posted: 23rd October 2009 14:46

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. 
voted Miluda/Milleuda...

--------------------
both feet on the ground won't get you anywhere..
Post #182004
Posted: 11th November 2009 11:54

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
My chart is

Gafgarion
Dycedarg
Islud

--------------------
#1 Italian in The Caves of Narshe :D
Mercenary Dark Knight

Knight: Great, here comes a crowd! Gafgarion! Kill them!! And do it now!!
Gafgarion: Don’t know what’s going on, but it’s in the contract!
Post #182315
Posted: 11th November 2009 20:11

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
Winner of the 2006 Incognito Contest contest. 
Quote (HKPhooey @ 8th October 2009 15:17)
Miluda. I really wish there was an option not to kill her, I'd way rather have Miluda in my party than stupid Cloud.

Seconded, and you can get Miluda, with a gameshark...

--------------------
This is a webcomic and gaming blog where I rant about nonsense. Enjoy.

I was a soldier, now I just play one in video games.
Post #182323
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: