CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Hi there!

Posted: 8th July 2014 02:41

Returner

Hi there! This is one of my first forum experiences so I figured I ought to start with the obligatory "greeting" post!

I have been a fan of the Final Fantasy series since I was introduced to them. My favorite being 6, and favorite character being Edgar. Other rpg favorites include the Fire Emblem series, the Pokemon games, Earthbound, and Super Mario Rpg. (<- that one was my first)

I went to a Baptist university where I got two Bachelor of Arts. One in Theatre, and the other in English. Mainly just literature... grammar isn't my thing. Unfortunately my current job uses neither of my degrees... le sigh. Going to be working on getting my teacher's certification soon so I can remedy that.

So yeah. That's a little about me. I stumbled on this site a few years back and have been returning every once in awhile when I replay the games. I enjoy sitting and reading the forums, and I finally decided you guys are too much fun to pass by. So here I am!!!
Post #207188
Posted: 8th July 2014 11:40

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Welcome! Every year the new members become more important to us. Hope to see you stick around and join in the discussions. Feel free to resurrect some old threads if you find good ones! smile.gif

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #207190
Posted: 8th July 2014 20:47

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. First place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
Second place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Member of more than five years. Second place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
Hola!

You'll find plenty of fans of those games round here - and a couple of Literature buffs too.

--------------------
We apologise for the inconvenience
Post #207195
Posted: 9th July 2014 08:00

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Welcome!

A fellow English major, I see. Good, good. Our numbers shall be legion. cool.gif

--------------------
This is a signature. You might think that there is something to it...but in fact it is just an ordinary signature.
Post #207198
Posted: 9th July 2014 20:16

Engineer

Awards:
Third place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 14)
Hello and welcome! Another to join the ranks.
Post #207201
Posted: 11th July 2014 04:36

Group Icon
LOGO ZE SHOOPUF

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 16)
Welcome to the Caves, Darzac! I'll second Josh's suggestion - always fun to bring back old threads with new people's input!

--------------------
Currently Playing : Final Fantasy V
Most Recently Beat : Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy X

The newest CoNcast is up! Have a listen!
Post #207217
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: