CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
More New Fanart!

Posted: 21st August 2002 11:59

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
After a technological snafu brought on by yours truly, we've got the new fanart update ready to go.

Thanks to A-Chan, we've got a lot of new art to show today. You can find new art in the following sections:

FF4-Edge
FF4-Rydia
FF6-Kefka

In addition, we had to add three new sections, too!

FF4-Edward
FF4-Group Art
FF6-Mog

Thanks for the big update, A-Chan!

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #1425
Posted: 21st August 2002 15:26

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
Absolutely incredible.  My two favorites are Rydia and the Mist Dragon, and Edward and Anna.  The Mist Dragon looks eerily real, and the Edward picture conveys raw emotion.  This is truly art.

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
In the night there is something wild
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #1427
Posted: 21st August 2002 18:16

Crusader

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Second place in CoNCAA, 2014. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Second place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoNCAA, 2008. Third place in CoNCAA, 2009. First place in CoNBA, 2007. 
Kappa be loving it.  Good stuff.  Keep it up I love the art!

--------------------
I find your lack of faith disturbing...
Post #1448
Posted: 21st August 2002 20:09
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Most impressive!  Some of that art seems familiar, have you posted it on other sites as well?

In any case, don't stop submitting!

--------------------
Post #1470
Posted: 22nd August 2002 02:59
Returner

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen fanarts in CoN galleries. 
Herro! This is A-Chan. You know.. the artist this post was made about.
Thanks for all your lovely comments. I really appreciate people who are willing to compliment my art. But I don't mind some constructive criticism now and then - I could use that, too.

Anyway, to answer your question - yes, it's quite possible you've seen my art elsewhere. I'm no stranger to begging other unsuspecting webmasters to post my stuff. ^^; Also, I have a relatively popular page where people access all my various fan and original works. (If that wasn't a plug, I just don't know what is.)

--------------------
"The morning star
That brings me here
Sees ev'rything in me...
Between Pluto,
And God."

···••~† A~Chan †~••···
Post #1489
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: