CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Disappearing [Counter] Materia? (PSN version)

Posted: 29th April 2011 10:35

Returner

I noticed earlier today that when I tried to go and equip my [Counter] materia that I couldn't find it. I remember picking it up (I've even went and checked if I did.. twice) and it's not in my inventory. Is there anyway to get this materia back? Cause I've already thrown way too many hours (99:59:59 since middle of Disc 2) to start over for this materia.

--------------------
-Find me a hot chick that says, "Beauty is on the inside." and I'll give you a dollar.
Post #194469
Posted: 30th April 2011 04:07

Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
I'm fairly sure that "counter" is a blue materia, unlike "counter attack" which is purple. So unless it is just hiding in you inventory under the blue section (I did that at first), or hiding on an unused character (again, its a blue materia) I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe double check the walkthrough to make sure you actually picked it up.

--------------------
That was my sin. And this... this... is my punishment.
Post #194480
Posted: 30th April 2011 07:32

Returner

Well I read on here that [Counter] could be obtained also by Chocobo Racing.. And after 5 [Counter Attack] later I figured that's false. Checked out the whole area in the Northern Cave and it's not there nor is it in my Blue Materia or in any other character. Guess I'm gonna have to have a save file without that materia. But I can manage. smile.gif

Although I noticed that sometimes when I reload my save at the bottom of the cave it kind of glitches a little bit and I threw my crystal down right after I got it so maybe it's some glitch.

--------------------
-Find me a hot chick that says, "Beauty is on the inside." and I'll give you a dollar.
Post #194481
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: