CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Topic Closed New Topic New Poll
Lowest Level

Posted: 24th July 2003 00:18
Returner

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
What is the lowest level you have ever defeated Omega at.  
Mine was 8, and I got lucky when my characters order lined up so perfectly, I managed to start the cycle before Omega landed a hit.   My strategy was to use a Holy Water on Omega first round, then my summoner with X-Magic cast Golem and Odin in that order, then have everybody else mime.  I was so lucky that he never managed to hit one of my characters, the casting of Golem was all on time.  Enough of me rambling, just tell me what you think.

Happy Hacking,
                                 Seraph
Post #14882
Posted: 27th July 2003 05:05

Returner

Quote (seraph @ 23 Jul 2003, 19:18)
What is the lowest level you have ever defeated Omega at.  
Mine was 8, and I got lucky when my characters order lined up so perfectly, I managed to start the cycle before Omega landed a hit.   My strategy was to use a Holy Water on Omega first round, then my summoner with X-Magic cast Golem and Odin in that order, then have everybody else mime.  I was so lucky that he never managed to hit one of my characters, the casting of Golem was all on time.  Enough of me rambling, just tell me what you think.

Happy Hacking,
                                 Seraph

I'll say you got lucky! :o

I just got to Omega for the first time at about level 42.  After going through the entire game.  And I'm not sure how you could get there without making your way though worlds 1 and 2 and most of 3 first!  I wonder if you missed a digit there at the begining...maybe a 3 or a 4, for 38 or 48?

I'm 45 right now, and left the X-Zone after running out of ethers.  I'm trying to build up a bit first, mastering a few classes and getting a few levels before heading back in.  (Just to find somewhere I don't get bored trying to do this in...    :E

Ayerik

Post #14978
Posted: 28th July 2003 09:11
Returner

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
I seriously meant level 8, and I have the zmv to prove it.  Check the stats of the characters too, if you don't believe me.  Its all legit.  my AIM s/n is ptofauthrty.  I will even send you the file.  It will play in ZSNES.  Maybe luck had something to do with it.
Post #15004
Posted: 2nd August 2003 16:40

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
You must have run from all of your non boss batlles.  I'm not I haven't got earth crystal and am at level 25 or higher.  You could mean job level though also.

--------------------
PARENTAL ADVISORY:The text in this signature may offend some people read at your own risk.
Post #15370
Posted: 6th August 2003 20:58

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
I got tired of attempting Omega, and I think I was around level 40.  If memory serves me correctly, you start the game at level 6.  How can you manage to make it through the game without obtaining a higher level?

--------------------
Get me off this Disciplinary Committee so I can play any FF except for FF8!!!
Post #15623
Posted: 20th August 2003 15:05

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
I think he's bluffing yes i do because isn't that all the way in world three?

--------------------
PARENTAL ADVISORY:The text in this signature may offend some people read at your own risk.
Post #16452
Posted: 21st August 2003 10:10

Cetra

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Winner of the 2005 100k post contest. 
Quote (Ejoty @ 6 Aug 2003, 16:58)
If memory serves me correctly, you start the game at level 6.  How can you manage to make it through the game without obtaining a higher level?

Everone starts at Lv 1, except Faris, who starts at Lv 2

--------------------
"I had to write four novels before they let me write comic books."
-Brad Meltzer
Post #16479
Posted: 24th August 2003 01:08

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
I havent played the game but i want to i might get it on ZSNES as well.  but uve gotta be kidding me lv 8 at like a so far place like that  :o  cool! :lol:

--------------------
One thing / I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind / I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
In the End by Linkin park
Post #16595
Posted: 25th August 2003 20:12
Group Icon
SOLDIER

If memory serves me correctly, you start the game at level 6.  How can you manage to make it through the game without obtaining a higher level?

Happy Hacking,
                                Seraph
Post #16662
Posted: 25th August 2003 22:28

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Ejoty is wrong, Goz. Check your info before you post. Bartz, Reina, and Galuf start at level 1, Faris gets Bartz' level (I think).

I don't think Seraph will be returning to this site, because I believe I offended him in some way. However, if he does come back, then he can request that I open this thread back up.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #16666
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Closed New Topic New Poll