CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Random video game club

Posted: 5th May 2007 22:10

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
So my friends and i are in this club...

and of course we're just being weird, random, and pretty dorkish, but we have this club called gods of all media (or GOAM) (here's the website) and yeah. this is at my friend jim's house. we just get together and play video games, LAN, makes videos, stuff like that.

(by the way, im the one in the black sweat shirt wit' a big ol skull on it (jack skellington rulz lolz!!1!!111!11!!11one)

didnt really know where to put this one...so i chose here...since i am one of the people who created it...ish

This post has been edited by dont chocobos rule? on 5th May 2007 22:20

--------------------
Aujourdhui a commence avec toi.
Post #149403
Posted: 7th May 2007 18:41

Black Mage

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I started the same kind of club back when i was in 9th grade...lol... then i realized that everyone just showed up to play games/on my systems....so...lol didnt end tooo well
Post #149488
Posted: 7th May 2007 18:47

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2005. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Ummm... this is sort of a non-topic right now, so how about we talk about gaming clubs that we're members of?

I'm an officer in the UVA Gamers' Club - The University's Oldest and Most Prestigious Gaming Institution. Here's our website.

--------------------
Post #149489
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: