CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Art-ery

Posted: 4th June 2015 15:20

Returner

Felt like sharing, sooo. =O

nintendohime.deviantart.com <-- Main art site (if you dig deep enough, you might find horrible gems like this to newer, FFIV-ish things like this, random sketchdumps and crossover stuff that I don't know WHY. Gasp. I'm also working on a FFIV After-Years/Harvest Moon ToTT crossover manga which you can find in this post.)

starduststarcrossed.tumblr.com <-- Sketches and such site. =D (a lot of stuff here is also on my dA, sooo... sorry for reposts. x.x; Hehe.)

I wanna say I've gotten better since my first attempts in 2004. =O Hurrayyy.

--------------------
' I've always hoped that you would end this reign
But it's my destiny to be the King of Pain. '
Post #208940
Posted: 4th June 2015 15:41

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
I could swear that you and I have spoken before with this screen name. Heck, I even thought I'd gotten you to contribute art to CoN before, but I can't find your name in our library at all.

In any event, thanks for sharing and hopefully you'll submit some stuff to our fanart gallery now/again/whatever. smile.gif

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #208941
Posted: 4th June 2015 17:10

Returner

We have. =D! ... I've never submitted art, though you've offered plenty of times... ^^; (I did a LOT of FFIV-themed art back in the day... I think you offered to put this up once... =D .. My dA name used to be 'polomu-hime,' haha)

I did join here a LONG time ago, but I don't remember under what alias/email... ;_; (I remember your AOL board, though... =O I think I only posted a handful of times, however, under various SNs. D: Hehe.)

I'll reread your guidelines and submit some stuff soon! =D (I've been on a HUGE Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons kick as of late, but it'd be nice to focus on FFIV and VI, yayyy.)

This post has been edited by Aa-chan on 4th June 2015 17:10

--------------------
Post #208943
Posted: 5th June 2015 21:57

Group Icon
LOGO ZE SHOOPUF

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 16)
This is some nice stuff! #BardCrimes, heh. I'll second what Josh said, I hope you'll submit to our fanart section!

--------------------
Currently Playing : Final Fantasy V
Most Recently Beat : Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy X

The newest CoNcast is up! Have a listen!
Post #208975
Posted: 7th June 2015 15:56

Returner

^^; Thank you!

( #BardCrimes was just a random burst created by a friend of mine I SWEAR. x.x; ... Then again, a vast majority of my stuff isn't 'sosrs' in the slightest. =X Haha. )

Hmm... Maybe I should submit, then... =D ( I need to get out of my stupid crossover thing anyway. Eep. )

--------------------
Post #209019
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: