CoN 20th Anniversary: 1997-2017
You bow to no one.

Posted: 28th April 2018 19:24

SOLDIER

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Terra deserves to let her hair down for a while.

Locke and Celes need to have lots of sex and babies.

Cyan marries Laura (Lola?).

Shadow does not stay in the sinking tower. He creates a new identity, Claudius, and becomes Thamasa's guard. Interceptor still knows the secret.

Edgar is a great king. What more do you need know? ...He marries an opera diva.

Sabin meditates until people start screaming at him to stop being so quiet, then he screams at them for a while, then he gets a job as a standup comedian.

Gau studies elocution. His Dad lives to be very old, and regains his sanity many years before he dies, and they spend the rest of their lives writing a book about it together.

Mog and Umaro continue being Mog and Umaro. You can guess.

Strago dies in his sleep dreaming of kicking a tiny little Hidnoite around and laughing, because that's the image Relm painted of him. Relm holds a magically-based (though not actually magical) funeral for him, and Claudius is the saluter. Interceptor barks...

Gogo ogoG.

Setzer becomes a rockstar at the opera, playing the piano and singing about airship flights.

THE END

--------------------
0 is the best number.
Post #214829
Posted: 30th April 2018 11:55

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! 
Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Member of more than five years. Member of more than ten years. 
You posts of late make me cringe, each and every one of them.

Moderator Edit
Well, that's a bit harsh. But I will say that I'm not sure what we're supposed to discuss here. Is this a fanfiction prompt? -R51

This post has been edited by Rangers51 on 30th April 2018 12:37
Post #214834
Posted: 3rd May 2018 07:20

SOLDIER

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
I make the Evil Eyes cringe, that's a good one smile.gif

FF7 is cool too ya know...it's the sequel, didn't you expect ...

You and your fan wars.

Inspiration deserves credit where credit is due, guys.

This post has been edited by Spooniest on 3rd May 2018 07:26

--------------------
0 is the best number.
Post #214839
Posted: 3rd May 2018 13:26

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 28)
What does this have to do with FF7 or "fan wars?" What is even the topic here?

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #214842
Posted: 3rd May 2018 20:27
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Quote (TheEvilEye @ 30th April 2018 04:55)
You posts of late make me cringe, each and every one of them.

user posted image

--------------------
Post #214845
Posted: 4th May 2018 03:16

SOLDIER

Awards:
It's ok everybody...I hate you a little bit too smile.gif

--------------------
0 is the best number.
Post #214847
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: