CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Levistone and Airship hint

Posted: 21st April 2016 07:42

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
I'm playing this again casually on GBA. Pretty game.

I have the levistone and the airship. I have them.

But where is the clue in game that tells me to go to the desert for the airship? Is there one at all?
I've looked on the internet a bit and the only thing that comes up in walkthroughs or questions on gamefaqs is where to find the airship.

--------------------
www.youtube.com/blinje
The victor sacrificed the vanquished to the heavens
Post #210795
Posted: 21st April 2016 16:51

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
That's a really good question, and I don't have an answer for it offhand. I can't remember any more a time in my life where I didn't know how to get it, heh. It is likely that I learned from the guide even before I had the game.

I feel like it's possible that the Circle of Sages in Crescent Lake mention it in some oblique way. Given where you get the Levistone and then the Airship, I think it would make sense that there are clues there; that said, I have to reiterate that this is just a complete guess that I can't currently back up because I don't have any version immediately available to hand.

The PSP version is also lovely, by the way. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Rangers51 on 21st April 2016 16:54

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #210797
Posted: 21st April 2016 19:03

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
My memory is fuzzy, but I believe there is an old man in the Northwest corner of Crescent Village who gives you the scoop on the Ryukahn desert's secret Airship hangar. smile.gif

Or maybe it's a young man. I'm not sure. I'll load up my save, and check, and be back with you?

UPDATE: After some internet searching, it turns out there's a person next to one of the shops in Elfland who tells you where the airship is, provided you have obtained the Floatstone and have not yet acquired the airship?

I think.

This post has been edited by Spooniest on 21st April 2016 19:18

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #210798
Posted: 21st April 2016 22:06

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Quote (Spooniest @ 21st April 2016 19:03)

UPDATE: After some internet searching, it turns out there's a person next to one of the shops in Elfland who tells you where the airship is, provided you have obtained the Floatstone and have not yet acquired the airship?

I think.

Ha, cheers guys.

man, that nes era design! ha.

Ah I know josh but I don't have a PSP, sadly.
Not that such things usually hold me back but, well.. I've started the gba one now..

--------------------
www.youtube.com/blinje
The victor sacrificed the vanquished to the heavens
Post #210799
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: