CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Topic Closed New Topic New Poll
A warm hello

Posted: 31st August 2002 13:16

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Hello my name is Morgan I been playing FF6 for a year and I can't get enough. When I finished it my mind says that just won't cut it. So here I am with other people who share the same interest. Any questions direct them at me please?
Post #1910
Posted: 31st August 2002 14:06

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Good to have you. Any questions will be directed at the forum at large. ^_^

I'll also move this to General.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #1912
Posted: 31st August 2002 15:37

Crusader

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Second place in CoNCAA, 2014. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Second place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoNCAA, 2008. Third place in CoNCAA, 2009. First place in CoNBA, 2007. 
Hey how's it going.  From the sound of it, you're going to like it here.  Just be sure never to be embarrased or scared about anything because there will always be someone wierder than you around here.  Hope you enjoy!

--------------------
I find your lack of faith disturbing...
Post #1916
Posted: 31st August 2002 16:25

Kung Foogle

Awards:
Second place in CoNCAA, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2017. Third place in CoNCAA, 2016. Second place in CoNCAA, 2013. 
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoNCAA, 2005. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Hi, there, Morgan!  Always good to have a new face hereabouts.  I'm Super Moogle, SM for short, a forum/chat regular around these parts.  (Meaning that I have too much free time.)

I'm sure you'll like it here, should you decide to stick around.  Nearly everyone is wonderfully nice and polite, and the staffers don't abuse their power.  Too much.  ;)

Oh, and beware Tiddles.  He eats people.

--------------------
"I always have a quotation for everything - it saves original thinking."
~Dorothy L. Sayers

"The truly remarkable thing about television is that it allows several million people to laugh at the same joke and still feel lonely."
~T.S. Eliot

"Defeat is not defeat unless accepted as reality - in your own mind!"
~ Bruce Lee
Post #1922
Posted: 31st August 2002 16:32

Crusader

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2015. First place in CoNCAA, 2013. First place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than ten years. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2003. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
well, it's always fun to have newbies around. :)

hopefully you'll stick around. SM pretty much explained everything. Staff is good, people are friendly, Tiddles will eat you. But he did forget to mention our local psycho, Dragon_Fire. He's not to be feared, but he is one to wonder "what in the world is that kid thinking?"  ;)

--------------------
"When I turn the page
The corner bends into the perfect dog ear
As if the words knew I'd need them again
But at the time, I didn't see it."

~"This Ain't a Surfin' Movie" - Minus the Bear
Post #1926
Posted: 31st August 2002 16:33

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
Hey there, it's always good to have new people.  How'd you come across the CoN?

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #1927
Posted: 31st August 2002 17:25

Dragoon

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2016. Third place in CoNCAA, 2015. First place in CoNCAA, 2014. Member of more than ten years. 
Third place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2004. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. 
See More (Total 10)
Hello there. Don't worry everyone, I'm still some guy.

--------------------
The clouds ran away, opened up the sky
And one by one I watched every constellation die
And there I was frozen, standing in my backyard
Face to face, eye to eye, staring at the last star
I should've known, walked all the way home
To find that she wasn't here, I'm still all alone

-Atmosphere "Always Coming Back Home to You"
Post #1929
Posted: 31st August 2002 20:04

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Hi, welcome to the board.  :)

--------------------
"So in the end
I will be-what I will be
No loyal friend
Was ever there for me"
-Gollum's Song, Emiliana Torrini
Post #1940
Posted: 31st August 2002 21:15
Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2003. Second place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2002. 
wazzzuuh!

mookie's the name; being loud and sometimes annoying is my game.
i'm around the board pretty often.

--------------------
Air force... if you ever join the militant wing, join the Air force

Army = jockos
Navy = seasick nerds
Marines = show offs
PeaceCorp = hippies

AF is the way to go
Post #1945
Posted: 31st August 2002 22:50

Awards:
Well first of all thank you for the welcome. And I'll get to the question of how did I come here. I pulled the switch. Well not really. No I've been hard pressed to find a FF6 site with a decent amount of material. And now I came here and this place rules.
Post #1949
Posted: 1st September 2002 02:23

Engineer

Awards:
Hihi, welcome to the board.  I hope you enjoy your stay here!  I'm Hsiu, the friendly neighborhood um...something...I seem to give out a lot of cookies.  Right.  Welcome to the forums :)

--------------------
"Turd-cookies!...they're hot and soft, though..."

Rose leaves, when the rose is dead, Are heaped for the beloved's bed; And so thy thoughts, when thou art gone, Love itself shall slumber on.  - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Post #1958
Posted: 1st September 2002 04:44

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
Watch out, she likes to push people down the stairs, too!  Run before it's too late!  ::notices the stairs behind him::  Eheh...

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #1965
Posted: 2nd September 2002 03:41

Engineer

Awards:
Quote (Neal @ 31 Aug. 2002, 23:44)
Watch out, she likes to push people down the stairs, too!  Run before it's too late!  ::notices the stairs behind him::  Eheh...

Darn right, smart-aleky feller me lad (don't ask me where that's from, I've forgotten)

::push::

-love- Hsiu

--------------------
"Turd-cookies!...they're hot and soft, though..."

Rose leaves, when the rose is dead, Are heaped for the beloved's bed; And so thy thoughts, when thou art gone, Love itself shall slumber on.  - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Post #2003
Posted: 2nd September 2002 04:44

Awards:
Quote (Hsiu @ 1 Sep. 2002, 20:41)

Darn right, smart-aleky feller me lad (don't ask me where that's from, I've forgotten)

-love- Hsiu

Get used to watching the members abuse each other.

It's Bond, the resident silent guy. I'm a local on the forums and chat...I guess.

--------------------
Nine-hundred ninety-nine billion nine-hundered ninety-nine million nine-hundred ninety-nine thousand nine-hundred ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall...
Post #2005
Posted: 2nd September 2002 05:29

Awards:
Quote (Hsiu @ 1 Sep. 2002, 22:41)

-love- Hsiu

It's all right I trust you and Dragoons would jump to safety so if you were to push me make sure I'm tied to a massive weight.
Post #2011
Posted: 2nd September 2002 14:21

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Second place in CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Second place in CoN Barclay's Premier League fantasy game for 2010-2011. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2008. 
See More (Total 9)
Heya, sorry takes a while before I notice these things. I'm Dragon_Fire, you can call me DF, like everyone else here. I'm the local pyscho death metal loving freak.

Caution: Extremely violent. May choke on small parts.

Welcome to the CoN, hope you enjoy your stay. Or at least live long enough to realize just what you got yourself into.

--------------------
Okay, but there was a goat!
Post #2016
Posted: 2nd September 2002 14:25

Crusader

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Second place in CoNCAA, 2014. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Second place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoNCAA, 2008. Third place in CoNCAA, 2009. First place in CoNBA, 2007. 
Quote (Hsiu @ 1 Sep. 2002, 22:41)

-love- Hsiu

*Runs up behind Hsiu to steal her cookies and runs away like a crazy man*

Mwa ha ha!!  Cookies are good for the spleen.  And I swear I didn't feel Hsiu up along the way!  Honest!!

Whoo I am one bad mother-once-Imp-then-Samurai-now-Glenn!!  Why? Because Glenn is just that hot, children.

Yeah, and on the way to finding a new avatar, I saw that you can still be a Male FFT Knight even though Rubes is, but you can't be the uber-cool Male FFT Lancer because Neal is?  Curse you BFF!!

--------------------
I find your lack of faith disturbing...
Post #2018
Posted: 3rd September 2002 02:11
Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
hi im jus some person too... >_> .....ya.

welcome to CoN!

--------------------
Why do kamakazi pilots wear helmets?
Post #2036
Posted: 3rd September 2002 12:24

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
OK, OK, enough. Anyone who hasn't yet gotten on the welcome train can do so via PM.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #2040
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Closed New Topic New Poll