CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Pacifist Play

Posted: 19th June 2015 19:56

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Montage version: https://youtu.be/prX3mHA5RKQ

Hey. I've done a full co-commentated playthrough of Oblivion's main quest without killing anything.
It was a real challenge to figure out a method for bypassing fights and beating sections that are designed for combat alone. I may have had to cause a death here and there..

So check it out if you're interested, and if no one is then let the thread be buried
Cheers!

Full version part 1

--------------------
www.youtube.com/blinje
The victor sacrificed the vanquished to the heavens
Post #209183
Posted: 20th June 2015 02:31

Group Icon
LOGO ZE SHOOPUF

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 16)
That's impressive, Blinge! I just about always play Elder Scrolls games in a "turn the other cheek" way: I avoid killing animals, never kill giants/mammoths, avoid hideouts of unfriendly humans like the Foresworn, only kill humans when attacked, etc. But this... is a totally different league, heh.

--------------------
Currently Playing : Final Fantasy V
Most Recently Beat : Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy X

The newest CoNcast is up! Have a listen!
Post #209186
Posted: 22nd June 2015 11:12

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Cheers man! It's the strength of Elder Scrolls that this stuff is even possible..
even including AI manipulation and silly glitches all over the place, it just makes me love the series even more haha.

I'm working on Fallout New Vegas too.
Also, if anyones interested there's shoot'em up gameplay on my youtube: stuff like clearing Ikaruga with no continues etc.

--------------------
www.youtube.com/blinje
The victor sacrificed the vanquished to the heavens
Post #209213
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: