CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Thoughts so far on Pokemon uranium

Posted: 6th September 2016 08:53

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
The game up till now was straight forward and you really don't seem to get flight, but the over difficulty on some stuff, like the the vineville gym leader is insanely overpowered.

I am cussing like a sailor trying to beat this guy and he can almost one shot my drillman level 30 with both the cometeor or whatever it's called and its special attack:Ancient power is mega op.then there is thancor or thacor which is a metal dog like those ones in ninja turtle.It keeps buffing itself with agility and using dragon claw which takes three quarters of your hp.Most of the enemies I can down Celt thacor who I have no idea how you are supposed to beat this guy without seriously over leveling.

Another issue:You dont get to use the train tunnels or metro tunnels or whatever they are until after you arrive at the next area, which is after you beat sheldon.Because of this:I cannot train with the random trainers with their phones since i got a bunch of trainers phones to train against their pokemon.If i could, then i could easily level up instead of killing the same enemy and getting pitiful 200 or less experience and taking 3 or more hours just to grind.Grinding to level 30 down from level 18 took forever with that drillman, imagine level 15.The trainers give like 500-600 at times and possibly 800, which makes it that much more wild.

On top of that:If you remember what enemy is what, you can farm those random trainers with telephones for exp.That is actually how i leveled up my grozard. because the frog guy trainer in route 3 is a good area to farm him for leveling up and cash.On top of that:It levels up with you, making for a good place to farm xp.

This post has been edited by Magitek_slayer on 6th September 2016 15:51

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #211361
Posted: 7th September 2016 08:33

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
My beast of a PC gets awful framedrop or stuttering when I tried to play it, so I gave up.

(Not actually a beast PC, built on a budget in late 2013... but it can run Skyrim on max settings without a hiccup FFS)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/blinje
The victor sacrificed the vanquished to the heavens
Post #211368
Posted: 7th September 2016 17:02

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
JESUS!! i finally beat sheldon i lost most of my pokemon in battle but i finally beat this cheap guy it took me 4 pokemon dyinng to beat this cheating guy.I literally had to stun the tracton with my mewling metal whip tail to stand a chance.

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #211373
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: