Like [ 10 ]  [62.50%]
Dislike [ 3 ]  [18.75%]
Indiffrent (don't care) [ 3 ]  [18.75%]
Total Votes: 16
Guests cannot vote 
Posted: 28th January 2003 02:36

Engineer

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
THe old guy.  The old vengeful guy.  It's hard to play FF4 without seeing Tellah.  Do you like or dislike the old fart.  (it's obvious that I don't like the guy.  Awesome spells, but 90 MP!!  What the heck?)  So angryfying!  (no typo)  Bah!  I hope he rots...

--------------------
Really Random Quote of the Day: "Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war." - Richard M. Nixon

So if you're done reading this, you know I have nothing to say and you've wasted your time. Thank you come again.
Post #7725
Posted: 28th January 2003 03:50

Crusader

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2015. First place in CoNCAA, 2013. First place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than ten years. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2003. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
God, this guy was awesome after he recalls all of his spells. I mean, come on. You're at a measly level 13 or whatever and your nuking the crap out of an Imp Captain with Fire 3. Plus not to mention, all you need is a Bolt 3 or two to Cagnaizzo and he's outta there. As for the max 90 MP... just buy many a Ether... or.. just don't use up your spells so easily

--------------------
"When I turn the page
The corner bends into the perfect dog ear
As if the words knew I'd need them again
But at the time, I didn't see it."

~"This Ain't a Surfin' Movie" - Minus the Bear
Post #7732
Posted: 28th January 2003 04:30

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2019. Third place in CoNCAA, 2018. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Second place in CoNCAA, 2015. 
Tellah Is my favorite charecter from FFIV. Awesome Angry Oldguy. :lol:
Post #7734
Posted: 28th January 2003 09:37

Crusader

Awards:
I don't care that much. His powers are cool, but his MP limit SUX x_x ! He's vengeful, but cliche'd >_> ...so... :blah:

--------------------
"I fell off the mountain of words at around the 10,000ft mark. Tell my family...they owe me money." -Narratorway

"If you retort against this, so help me God I'll shove any part of your anatomy I can find into some other part. Figuratively, of course." - Josh

"We have more, can deliver tuesday." - Del S

Good old CoN
Post #7751
Posted: 28th January 2003 19:35

Kung Foogle

Awards:
Second place in CoNCAA, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2017. Third place in CoNCAA, 2016. Second place in CoNCAA, 2013. 
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoNCAA, 2005. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
He was an interesting character.  A bit contrived, but interesting nonetheless.

That aside, he was a decent spellcaster.  He had access to all of the high-tier magic, which made battles at that point extremely easy while you had him.  Of course, this was countered by the fact that his MP was often quite lacking, meaning that only a few good spells could be cast before it had to be replenished.

He wasn't my favorite by any means, but he was a good character, and powerful (if somewhat inefficient).  Works for me.

--------------------
"I always have a quotation for everything - it saves original thinking."
~Dorothy L. Sayers

"The truly remarkable thing about television is that it allows several million people to laugh at the same joke and still feel lonely."
~T.S. Eliot

"Defeat is not defeat unless accepted as reality - in your own mind!"
~ Bruce Lee
Post #7761
Posted: 28th January 2003 23:46
Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
he came with every spell, not fun.  :blah:
hate.

--------------------
Why do kamakazi pilots wear helmets?
Post #7772
Posted: 29th January 2003 00:02

Onion Knight

Awards:
I gotta love him.He's an angry old man.He comes with evey spell to........ :E

--------------------
Teach me, my God and King,
In all things thee to see;
And what I do in any thing
To do it as for thee...

-Herbert, George-
Post #7775
Posted: 29th January 2003 13:41

Group Icon
SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
Contributed to the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
Who couldn't love Tellah?  He's an old man seeking vengence for his daughter's death, and calls princes spoony.
Post #7791
Posted: 30th January 2003 05:59

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
he had his good points... he had some sweet spells and he was just a crotchety old man, hence the usage of the word "spoony".

however, his good points are outweighed by his bad... he had lacking MP that NEVER increased so he couldnt cast meteo, his stats went DOWN at every level he gained, his attacks sucked (which plagues just about all RPG wizards, but thats for a reason, of course), and he never really sticks around too long before he does something ridiculous and is gone once again.

hate.

--------------------
You watch the world exploding every single night
Dancing in the sun, a newborn in the light
Say goodbye to gravity and say goodbye to death
Hello to eternity and live for every breath

Your time will come...
Post #7824
Posted: 23rd March 2003 06:15

Cetra

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Winner of the 2005 100k post contest. 
Lowest stats in everything, can't make good use of magic because of 90MP (unless playing HT with a genie for SomaDrop), typical personality/situation, overall jerk...

--------------------
"I had to write four novels before they let me write comic books."
-Brad Meltzer
Post #9933
Posted: 25th March 2003 18:27
Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
Sacrificed himself for the rest of the party

Hero any anyday to me. :nods:

--------------------
Any and all who opose the Excalibur will be smited
Post #10144
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: