CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Same Problem as Before New Platform

Posted: 15th March 2018 16:47
Returner

So I just bought this from the Google Play Store and have only made it to the Arris Dome. Here the Rat gave me a password of red, blue, and yellow to open the door to the next area. However I cannot get the colored touch screen panels (playing on a tablet) to show up long enough to enter the password. I also am using a Bluetooth Controller but still the game doesn't register that. It's only programmed to think the player is defaulting to the touch screen to play. Can anyone help? I've tried holding L, R, and pressing A, X, all different combos on my controller but nothing seems to work.
Post #214600
Posted: 16th March 2018 01:56

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
I know that was an issue with the DS version, or at least I seem to remember that being a problem. Maybe whatever solution there was for that would work here too? Or, maybe you might need to put the controller down and use the touch controls for this section specifically?

Or, maybe someone's resolved the issue on the new Windows version, which appears to be badly ported from the mobile version and might have the same issue with a controller, and you can use that idea instead.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #214601
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: