CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Finding the rules.

Posted: 15th May 2008 18:48

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Okay, generally, I do read rules before I start posting stuff, but failed to do so here, I got called on an infraction so decided to actually read your rules. Problem is, no offense, the trouble I had finding them, I had to worm my way through a completely diff forum for them. My suggestion is this, have an easy link to the rules for CoN. whether it be in in list links at bottom or top, or via the help link, or on the main page itself, any way is good, I couldn't find them easily though, but if you do have it, please point it out so I can feel appropriately stupid.

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter, don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Post #166966
Posted: 15th May 2008 18:58

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Contributed to the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
Look at the top right, on that thing where it says "Caves of Narshe Forums". See it? Look just down, and there's a bar with "search, members, calendar, help, chat". Got it? Now, just below that, there are three links. One is "My controls", one is "my assistant", and one is "forum rules".

See it?

--------------------
Squenix games completed:

FFIII
FFIV
FFVI
FFVII
FFIX
FFX
FF Tactics: Advance 2
Chrono Trigger
Dragon Quest 8
Dragon Quest 11
Super Mario RPG
Post #166967
Posted: 15th May 2008 19:46

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Additionally, and not trying to be harsh here (just as I wasn't in my post, you didn't even get a warning smile.gif ), but the rules are also displayed when you sign up, and I think they're also linked in the email that you get when you validate your account - could be wrong on that one, I'm having a devil of a time finding that message right now. We do give you plenty of opportunity to see them, more so than we did before we refreshed the forum skins last year.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #166971
Posted: 1st June 2008 04:28

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Bah, so your right, blush.gif Oooops, well, i went through a lot of useless meandering trouble which I didn't need to do finding them, but I guess my eyes just passed over em. Thanks

P.S: I'm sorry if I did offend with my nubness, but I seriously didn't see, thanks for pointing it out in your..........direct manner *coughing fit that sounds oddly suspicious*

P.P.S: Yeah, I may have saw them R51, but I probably skipped them on accident or something, and I think there may have been a link in the e-mail, buuuut, I tend to delete registration forms as soon as I've activated them.

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter, don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Post #167649
Posted: 1st July 2008 16:25

SOLDIER

Awards:
What's really funny, was until I read Quad's post, I didn't realize the rules were there either... and I have my background set so that it's practically glowing. blush.gif

Seriously, check it:

user posted image

Major De-De-De moment for me. pinch.gif

--------------------
If internal struggles were as enjoyable and glamorous as the self conflicted wars within video game characters, we would all be statues, reveling in perpetual self war. -Me

Play me on Rock Band 2, GH-WT, or any other Xbox GH!
Xbox Gamertag-MeanJerry
Post #169124
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: