Wutai Sidequest [ff7] edits

Posted: 23rd November 2007 20:23

Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
This web page:
Wutai-Final Fantasy VII Guides-Caves of Narshe
needs some editing:
1.When you enter Wutai you see Yuffie run off to the left, go to the left side of town and into the room at the right. Keep running up the stairs until you see Godo laying on a mat. Keep pestering him until Yuffie jumps out, then you have to find her through the turtle's paradise/weapon shop/screen/pot thingys.
lol my friend spent 3 hours figuring out that you gotta talk to Godo first tongue.gif .
2.The building left of the one you find Godo in doesn't at all look like a gondola, just tell people to click ok in the middle of the middle, and then go down to the door beneath.

--------------------
"Damnation" -Kain
"Damnation" -Edge
"You spoony bard!" -Tellah
"aftah wee blo dis plase up, it aint gonna be nuthin buta hunka junk" -Barret (i give you credit for restating the obvious)
"Looks like golden shiny wire of hope to me." -Barret
"Sit your ass down in that chair and drink some goddamn tea" -Cid
"SHEEEERA!" -Cid
Post #159823
Posted: 9th December 2007 00:17

Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
And a map of it would be useful. It's a bit of a confusing place to navigate, or it was for me.

It took me a little while to actually find the city...XD

--------------------
How are you today?
Post #160255
Posted: 19th December 2007 10:06

SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
I remember when I first played this quest. The hardest bit for me was:

'If you go in the gondola, you can hit a lever to make a door open beneath it. Inside, you see that Yuffie's been captured, and then the unmistakable laugh of Don Corneo is heard.'

I didn't know where the lever was, (and I had no guide at the time), so I spent a long time looking for it. It wasn't fun! It's funny how people can get so stuck on such unexpected parts of the game.

--------------------
'Let that be a lesson to all oppressive vegetable sellers.'
Post #160606
Posted: 19th December 2007 13:43

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2005. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Isn't a gondola one of those boats in Venice? I think the word they needed was pagoda.

--------------------
Post #160607
Posted: 19th December 2007 19:02

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Contributed to the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
I think the pagoda was the building Godo lived in, though. Ah, translation errors..

--------------------
Squenix games completed:

FFIII
FFIV
FFVI
FFVII
FFIX
FFX
FF Tactics: Advance 2
Chrono Trigger
Dragon Quest 8
Dragon Quest 11
Super Mario RPG
Post #160619
Posted: 6th January 2008 04:23

Black Mage

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I didnt even mean to do the quest.....This think cost me a few hours of play....

I vote we bomb Wutai....lol
Post #161215
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: