CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
My progress in life!!!

Posted: 24th January 2016 12:01

Black Mage

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Well I'm back at my favorite forum New Game Plus unless any trouble starts with my former friend. My transition is going well. I'm still single after finding a new crush who also rejected me. Does not look like I'm leaving Jacksonville Florida any time soon if ever,

But to the point I'm not looking at the glass as half empty or half full.

It's just half.

--------------------
I treasure those who I love that love me in return. <3
Post #210345
Posted: 24th January 2016 19:51

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
Quote (seraphimdreamer777 @ 27th July 2014 06:05)
I know I have a controversial past here due to my ever changing opinions in the past.

While still Christian I have left the negativity of the church I was once part of been gone from it for almost 3 years. I am much happier and starting to lose weight and see an endocrinologist about my gender dysphoria in September so I'll be starting my journey from my biological gender to the gender I've been inside my heart and mind all along.

I know those here who still believe in me as a person will be happy for me and if anyone here isn't I'm sorry for any trouble I caused to make you not care. I've just had a complicated and painful past.

I wish y'all all the best though and hope y'all have a great night cause I'm going to bed.

Good night!!! smile.gif

Your a girl right? I mean born as a girl and you want to be a man? Or vice versa?

Don't let the people who are around you discouraged,my here are many critics and haters in life.Some are religious idiots who put others down because they have the answers.You might find the love of your life in Washington.Here on this forum we are friendly and mostly non judgemental.

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #210348
Posted: 24th January 2016 20:21

Black Mage

Awards:
Quote (Magitek_slayer @ 24th January 2016 19:51)
Your a girl right? I mean born as a girl and you want to be a man? Or vice versa?

Vice versa but I see myself as a girl always a girl though. My male parts have never defined me being any less than a girl.

But I guess your right if only I knew a girl here who would be interested in me. wub.gif

But I've made my mistakes here in the past. dry.gif

But hopefully regardless I will find someone somewhere. smile.gif

--------------------
Post #210349
Posted: 24th January 2016 21:38

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
I was confused because you looked like a girl from your picture with your shirt.I guess you accomplished your task mitsy

Also I thought you were supposed to have that operation already?

Just remember this also if your church friends around you judge you based on this they aren't your friends, and not worth your time.

This post has been edited by Magitek_slayer on 24th January 2016 21:44

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #210350
Posted: 24th January 2016 22:23

Black Mage

Awards:
Quote (Magitek_slayer @ 24th January 2016 21:38)
I was confused because you looked like a girl from your picture with your shirt.I guess you accomplished your task mitsy

Also I thought you were supposed to have that operation already?

Just remember this also if your church friends around you judge you based on this they aren't your friends, and not worth your time.

Thanks I feel great hearing that I do look cute. wub.gif

Plus somewhere in this thread I believe I did mention being between Agnostic and Wiccan. Though I believe God exists but as a malevolent force. Opposite of the benevolent force I once saw him as.

Oh and the operation I'm gonna have to talk to my endocrinologist about how much longer. Then I gotta save the money.

This post has been edited by seraphimdreamer777 on 24th January 2016 22:29

--------------------
Post #210351
Posted: 1st February 2016 01:56

Black Mage

Awards:
I just saw my high school sweet heart for the first time since I dropped out of school.
Also the first time she's seen me since I started transitioning which it's been 1 year and 4 months since I started.

--------------------
Post #210418
Posted: 3rd February 2016 11:14

Crusader

Awards:
I got a question how can you be an agnostic if you believe in God and that he is evil Wouldn't that make you a theist?.We apes(By apes I mean all humans) Still murder torture rape steal and we still don't take care of the planet, and many of us humans think we are the center of the universe when roaches have been around 300 million years according to fossils on Wikipedia.We humans as homo sapien sapiens? Probably 100.000 years or slightly over that amount.Dont get me wrong there have been human ancestors but the Christian books couldn't even get everything right.

Wyccans are considered a religion no? I mean they don't worship any gods but they are spiritual people who worship nature and spirits of nature? Don't they also believe in magic?

This post has been edited by Magitek_slayer on 3rd February 2016 13:27

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #210427
Posted: 3rd February 2016 23:55

Behemoth

Awards:
Quote (Magitek_slayer @ 3rd February 2016 07:14)
I got a question how can you be an agnostic if you believe in God and that he is evil Wouldn't that make you a theist?

No. Theism is the belief in a god, with or without evidence. Meanwhile, agnosticism is the assertion that the evidence for the existence of a god or gods is lacking either presently or inherently (meaning that, in principle, we [i]cannot[/] know of the existence of a god or gods.

In other words, you can be an agnostic theist. This would mean that you choose to believe in God, but you also believe it is improbable, or impossible, for humans to know whether that god actually exists.

Agnostic Theism

The Existentialist philosopher Søren Kierkegaard believed that knowledge of God is impossible, yet he still believed in God. This is a quote from the wikipedia article above.

"If I am capable of grasping God objectively, I do not believe, but precisely because I cannot do this I must believe."
--Søren Kierkegaard

--------------------
Post #210432
Posted: 4th February 2016 04:49

Black Mage

Awards:
Yes like BlitzSage said. Also I'm not sure I entirely believe Wicca it may be my fears of Christianity that drive me to lean towards practicing Wicca.

That's why I say I'm between the two.

--------------------
Post #210435
Posted: 4th February 2016 09:59

Crusader

Awards:
So the wyccanism is a reaction to negative effects Christianity has had on you?

Mr repzion leaving religon

My Webpage

I think this one will touch you very strongly seraphim

Mr repzion on father disowns gay son.

I get the vibe from what you told me that people at least some were judgemental and didn't understand you.

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #210437
Posted: 13th March 2016 05:18

Black Mage

Awards:
Hey just updating to let y'all know I'm alive. I've had my ups and downs as of late but am still hanging in there.

--------------------
Post #210606
Posted: 1st April 2016 02:11

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Seraphim. I was browsing this site from R51 news story on my FB page, and I felt inspired to retrieve my PW just to log in and post some words of encouragement to you.

As a middle class straight cisgender white male, I can only imagine how hard life must be for you. The closest thing to "difficult" life I had was going from a mormon in Utah to being an Agnostic, and that was relatively easy compared to most people's lives. A very good friend of mine from High school transitioned like you are in the process of. She lives in Austin TX and is in an open relationship with a few Transgendered women and is finally in a happy place in her life, even though she is literally persecuted daily.

I can really only say to keep holding on, and I hope that things get better for you. There are many LBGT allies out there that wish you and our other brothers/sister/Transgendered loved ones the best.

I know that I have at least lurked, if not posted replies to threads of yours. I just wanted to offer love, and best wishes. If you ever need a friend, I would be more than happy to be there. thumbup.gif

Best of luck.

--------------------
"And that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped” -Sir Bedevere the Wise
Post #210725
Posted: 1st April 2016 02:56

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Fadien @ 31st March 2016 20:11)
Seraphim. I was browsing this site from R51 news story on my FB page, and I felt inspired to retrieve my PW just to log in and post some words of encouragement to you.

As a middle class straight cisgender white male, I can only imagine how hard life must be for you. The closest thing to "difficult" life I had was going from a mormon in Utah to being an Agnostic, and that was relatively easy compared to most people's lives. A very good friend of mine from High school transitioned like you are in the process of. She lives in Austin TX and is in an open relationship with a few Transgendered women and is finally in a happy place in her life, even though she is literally persecuted daily.

I can really only say to keep holding on, and I hope that things get better for you. There are many LBGT allies out there that wish you and our other brothers/sister/Transgendered loved ones the best.

I know that I have at least lurked, if not posted replies to threads of yours. I just wanted to offer love, and best wishes. If you ever need a friend, I would be more than happy to be there. thumbup.gif

Best of luck.

This is a great post. I don't have much that I can contribute to the conversation, but thank you Fadien. And post more in general! wink.gif

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #210726
Posted: 6th April 2016 05:20

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Quote (Rangers51 @ 31st March 2016 20:56)
Quote (Fadien @ 31st March 2016 20:11)
Seraphim.  I was browsing this site from R51 news story on my FB page, and I felt inspired to retrieve my PW just to log in and post some words of encouragement to you.

As a middle class straight cisgender white male, I can only imagine how hard life must be for you. The closest thing to "difficult" life I had was going from a mormon in Utah to being an Agnostic, and that was relatively easy compared to most people's lives. A very good friend of mine from High school transitioned like you are in the process of.  She lives in Austin TX and is in an open relationship with a few Transgendered women and is finally in a happy place in her life, even though she is literally persecuted daily.

I know that I have at least lurked, if not posted replies to threads of yours. I just wanted to offer love, and best wishes. If you ever need a friend, I would be more than happy to be there.  thumbup.gif

Best of luck.

This is a great post. I don't have much that I can contribute to the conversation, but thank you Fadien. And post more in general! wink.gif

It feels good to visit again. It's nice to see that things haven't changed much in the 3 years (holy crap, 3 years flew by) prior to my last visit. The board looks exactly like I remember it. I gotta say, that my phone sure hates this site.

Anyway Seraphim, if there is something within my very limited power I can do, or even just a friendly chat, drop me a message.

cool.gif

This post has been edited by Fadien on 6th April 2016 05:21

--------------------
"And that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped” -Sir Bedevere the Wise
Post #210747
Posted: 20th May 2016 04:22

Black Mage

Awards:
I've decided to give another update. I've been going through a lot lately thought I found love again and this time it felt so real but it's looking like a small glimmer of hope that may snuff out soon. I'm miserable due to this I wish she'd start responding to my love like she use to. She'd tell me she loved me but all of a sudden quit. I know she's been through a lot and has her reasons. But it seems like she was holding my heart and dropped to shatter at the first sign of trouble. cry.gif

Update:I think she does love me after all. I'm so happy. wub.gif

She may be here in June so here's hoping all works for the best.

This post has been edited by seraphimdreamer777 on 21st May 2016 23:17

--------------------
Post #210848
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: