CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Locke Cole's Help List!

???
Posted: 11th October 2002 21:16
Unregistered

HOW DO YOU MAKE A PICTURE FOR YOUR NAME? HOW DO U GET A HIGHER RANK I NEED HELP BEATING THE BOSS In ZOZO AND HOW DO YOU GET UMARO AND MOOGLE???????
Post #3360
Posted: 11th October 2002 22:53

Group Icon
Palace Guard

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoNCAA, 2002. 
Has more than thirty news submissions to CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
First off...please don't ever post something in here in all capitals, it's a bit annoying. Almost each thing you said here belongs in a different forum completely. But since you're new, we'll treat this as a learning experience, and next time you'll use the proper sections, alright?

You get an avatar (picture) by going into My Control Panel. You get a higher rank by posting messages. Which Boss in Zozo are you talking about? Look him up in our FF6 - enemies - bosses section. As for Umaro and Mog, I don't feel like getting into those right now. Go to the ff6 - walkthrough sections, it should say there.

--------------------
I had an old signature. Now I've changed it.
Post #3362
???
Posted: 11th October 2002 23:29
Unregistered

i still dont understand how to put the picture in and where is the walkthru page?
Post #3365
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: