CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Help!11

Posted: 21st September 2002 01:21
Returner

Anyone can tell me how to get Umaro and Gogo? Much thanks for any info.
Post #2571
Posted: 21st September 2002 01:32

Crusader

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2015. First place in CoNCAA, 2013. First place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than ten years. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2003. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Umaro-
Go back to Narshe where Tritoch is. You have to battle him. Once you succeed, you get him as an esper. And also, a cliff will open up behind it. Be sure you have Mog in your party. You jump down and follow the cave [make sure you have plenty o' Green Cherries as the enemies do like the Imp status so much] Anyway, you reach a room with a bunch of bones. Look at the skull and choose yes when it asks you "do you want to remove the shiny stone". Then Umaro comes down the stairs and fights you.  If you beat him and you have Mog in your party, Mog will order Umaro to join him. And he does... enjoy your sasquatch

Gogo-
Go to the Triangle Isle at the top right hand corner of the map. Fight a ZoneEater and let him devour all of your characters. It may seem like you would've died, but you didn't. YOu actually enter a cavern. Go through the puzzlous maze and Gogo should just be standing there at the end. Talk to him/her and you should get Gogo. ...enjoy your mime.

and that's that :)

--------------------
"When I turn the page
The corner bends into the perfect dog ear
As if the words knew I'd need them again
But at the time, I didn't see it."

~"This Ain't a Surfin' Movie" - Minus the Bear
Post #2572
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: