CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Bethesda Announce Elder Scrolls VI

Posted: 11th June 2018 11:59

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
After many years and countless hours spent in Skyrim, Bethesda last night finally announced the development of Elder Scrolls VI at their pre-E3 presentation. The announcement trailer was nothing more than thirty seconds of very pretty landscape followed by a logo, but Elder Scrolls fans can understandably be pretty excited nonetheless. Gematsu reports that the game is for "the next-generation," which might not be a great sign for when it will be released - or perhaps they simply mean a new generation of fans, as it's already been seven years and counting since the release of Skyrim.

Source: Gematsu
Post #214927
Posted: 11th June 2018 12:20

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Second place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Member of more than five years. Member of more than ten years. 
Even though I really just didn't get into Skyrim, I am very excited for this announcement and can't wait to see and hopefully play this one when it comes out. It was my most hopeful announcement they would make this year, and I'm glad to see they did!
Post #214928
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: