CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Final Fantasy H Soul of Chaos

Posted: 5th February 2014 19:45

Returner

This game is made with OHRRPGCE, for those that don't know what OHR is, I suggest you head over to this site which will contain information.

What is this game?

Final Fantasy H was one of the better games made by OHRRPGCE, it was characteristic for one of the few games to have a job system. This was hard to make due to the fact dat heroes in the engine are presets.

What did I do?

I edited the game to add the 'superbosses' that appeared in the remake. That's all.

Where can you find the superbosses?

They are sold by a merchant that looks like BM from 8 bit theater, they are cheap. In order to battle those enemies use the bought item outside of battle. The item cannot be sold nor dropped so 16 extra slots have been added.

Claimer/Disclaimer:

I obviously don't own Square Enix and all related parties. I also don't own any of the sprites used nor the plotline. I'm just a fan who tought this would be cool.

Where to download?

Here: http://goo.gl/CB2S1o

Changelog:
--
Version 1.0 = Added Final Fantasy IV Bosses
Version 1.1= Fixed Non-Attacking Revenants
Version 2.0 = Added Final Fantasy V Bosses

This post has been edited by BMHadoken on 29th May 2014 17:47

--------------------
My site:blackmage.tk
BM: Wait, if I did evil, and you guys here are evil, then shouldn't you be showering me with rewards and concubines, etc?
Ruler of Hell: This is Hell. We're big on irony here.
BM: Then I'm sure you'll appreciate what is going to occur.
Post #206096
Posted: 29th May 2014 17:48

Returner

Updated to 2.0

--------------------
My site:blackmage.tk
BM: Wait, if I did evil, and you guys here are evil, then shouldn't you be showering me with rewards and concubines, etc?
Ruler of Hell: This is Hell. We're big on irony here.
BM: Then I'm sure you'll appreciate what is going to occur.
Post #206927
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: