CoN 20th Anniversary: 1997-2017
Misc. 'n Fanart (NSF56k)

Posted: 9th December 2017 21:14
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
user posted image

--------------------
Post #214126
Posted: 31st August 2018 06:29
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Man...nothing posted since last year!? I have been making the occasional piece of art:

First, some more Go Get a Roomie work:

user posted image

Linking this one cuz it has nawty wangwuage!

Then this bit of Sleepless Domain nonsense:

user posted image
Why yes, this is a Jojo reference! Why yes, it is dumb as hell!

And an absolutely massive pile of doodles I posted in Disqus/Discord for various other webcomics...more than I can post here in fact, so here's a small sample.

user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image

--------------------
Post #215174
Posted: 13th October 2018 04:29
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Aaaand here's s'more!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Post #215250
Posted: 20th October 2018 20:49

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
I'm kinda glad you're still postin' art here. After 13 years, this thread is something of CoN institution. And, gotta say, you picked a rather curious subject on which to base the series in your Nov. 13 post. It's entertaining, though, like most everything else you do.

--------------------
Post #215254
Posted: 24th October 2018 21:38

Black Waltz

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
As a nerd, I feel the need to point out the obsolescence of the "NSF56k" tag in the thread title.

I very highly doubt that anyone running a 56kbps connection these days would even be able to load CNN.com.

This post has been edited by Spooniest on 24th October 2018 21:38

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #215268
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: