CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Topic Closed New Topic New Poll
Don't you hate those NGGA Characters.

Cecil is Locke
Posted: 6th February 2004 01:15
Unregistered

I mean surely they must be good for something, but clearly Porom and Palom had no purpose really in the game other than comedy, and I bet the game would have been alot more better without them, since you get Tellah just after and with level 3 fire, ice, and lightning spells.
Post #28337
Posted: 6th February 2004 01:23

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
What's an NGGA character?

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #28340
Cecil is Locke
Posted: 6th February 2004 01:39
Unregistered

You Neal, hahahaha, someone who's got no purpose for living. And you fell for it.
Post #28345
Posted: 6th February 2004 01:43

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Mate I'd seriously advised you apologise in an edit or change the post completely.
Post #28347
Posted: 6th February 2004 01:44

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Cecil is Locke @ 5th February 2004 19:39)
Hi, my name is Cecil is Locke. And from now on, none of my posts will be visible without moderator approval. So don't expect to see anything from me!

Fixed.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #28348
Posted: 6th February 2004 01:50

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
*laughs out loud* A toast to Ranger51!

Looks like CiL needs a NGGAin'. Now for something more serious: does the term "NGGA character" actually mean anything? If it does, I'd like to know. I thought it meant non-something character (maybe non-significant, because you could make a case for that concerning the twins).

--------------------
current games (2024-02-19):
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

finished so far this year:
Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.
TMNT 3: Radical Rescue

tabled: Lost Ruins
Post #28352
Posted: 6th February 2004 02:04

Chimera

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
I mean surely they must be good for something, but clearly Porom and Palom had no purpose really in the game other than comedy, and I bet the game would have been alot more better without them, since you get Tellah just after and with level 3 fire, ice, and lightning spells. -Cecil is not Locke

Comedy? Was there any in this game? All I've seen so far is "YOU SPOONY BARD!".

Oh and by the way, CiL, you are officially ownt. I feel pity for your soul.
*laughs out loud* A toast to Ranger51! -Glenn

I'LL drink to that. user posted image

--------------------
Wow. 1,000 posts.

I miss you all now that I'm in boarding school! ;_;
Post #28354
Dark_Paladin
Posted: 6th February 2004 02:53
Unregistered

hmm, I think he was only joking. I've just been violated, I hate that Goblez, constantly hacking on my Computer. Hey anyone like to end this topic since the owner has just been kicked off. And he has.

Moderator Edit
The owner has not been kicked off, he has been put on moderated posts. And since you're the same person, you have been too. Don't make any more accounts.

This post has been edited by Neal on 6th February 2004 03:53
Post #28358
Posted: 6th February 2004 06:13
Group Icon
SOLDIER

what a n especially ridiculous topic. if this was really you, DP, my opinion of you has now dropped way into the gutter, past that of michael cook andthat steven fellow. why would you do something like this? am i the only person who is offended until this bullshit gets explained?
Post #28372
Posted: 6th February 2004 06:38

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
It's not the real DP, it's Cecil is Locke being a poser moron.

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #28375
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Closed New Topic New Poll