CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Programmer's Room?

Posted: 14th August 2002 19:46
Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I've seen mention of a Programmer's Room in the threads in this forum, and I was wondering where it is? I've been through the game many times and have never yet come across it. Can anyone help me out?

--------------------
"If it is weak, either kill it or ignore it. Anything else honors it."
-Kaervek
Post #1098
Posted: 14th August 2002 21:01

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Are you the NE from FFG? Nice!! Good to have you!

The programmer's room, IIRC, is where the Dwarven Pub is at the Dwarves' Castle. Sneak between the armor and weapons counters. Only valid in FF4J or FFC.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #1099
Posted: 15th August 2002 00:07
Onion Knight

Awards:
Oh, yes. That be me. I was checking out your site R51, and figured I'd drop by your forums. Thanks for telling me about it. I had no clue at all what the hell people were talking about. Thanks again.

--------------------
"If it is weak, either kill it or ignore it. Anything else honors it."
-Kaervek
Post #1109
Posted: 2nd September 2002 05:05
Treasure Hunter

Awards:
btw if anyone decides to power up their chars to L99 and go get that invincible programmer dude that doesn't hurt you but is near-invincible tell me what happens.  I'm curious to what their deal is.

--------------------
i see you've set this time aside to humiliate yourself in public.
Post #2008
Posted: 21st January 2004 11:28

Black Mage

Awards:
I killed him... I think it was him. Constant venom. And then I toaded him and pounded him with regular attacks when he was weaker... I think it was him.
Post #27012
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: