CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Topic Closed New Topic New Poll
Cult of Kefka?

Posted: 5th March 2004 15:47
Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
Hey all - I'm working on a minor miniatures conversion project for Iron Kingdoms: WARMACHINE (check it out at www.ikwarmachine.com btw). What I want to do is play the Protectorate of Menoth, only make them the Cult of Kefka! I already know what I'm doing with all of my warcasters and units, I'll post up what I'm doing there if anyone wants me to, and I will certainly put some pics up on my webstorage if anyone cares to look when they're done.

My problem is, how should the colour scheme look? Cultists were primarily green with white trim, if I remember right, so I'm thinking of doing something like that, but red was also a major Kefka colour...as was gold. Maybe red and gold on higher-ranking guys? Suggestions?
Post #31439
Posted: 15th March 2004 22:05

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Raggedy dark green robes for the lowly guys then the light green for the slightly higherups then for the top dudes add a golden vest with red pants a feather in their hat and some makeup!

--------------------
There is a time and a place for everything, and I am niether
Post #32603
Posted: 16th March 2004 00:31

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2003. 
You'll also need someone to represent Magimaster. I'd take the image from his battle sprite, because he just looks like a ghost on his world sprite.

--------------------
My soul is bound to the Mistress of the Afterlife, and my fealty is to her always. So let's just hope she doesn't use it as one of her ten daily meals.
Post #32644
Posted: 17th January 2007 22:55

Cactuar

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
yea, their pretty creepy, and the magimaster looks like Kefka thumbup.gif
Post #141474
Posted: 17th January 2007 23:13

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
That doesn't add anything to the thread, and if this guy was going to do this and talk about it here he would have done it years ago, don't you think?

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #141476
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Closed New Topic New Poll