CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Misc. 'n Fanart (NSF56k)

Posted: 23rd January 2007 09:30
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
I remember yer work chief. You'd be the teacher, I'd be the student no doubt about that.

Okay, this next bit was done based off'n a Frazetta painting. If the name don't ring a bell, think Conan the Barbarian paintings. First one was a straight out copy with no particular style in mind. Then I redid it and tried for the 'spumco' style created by the guy what made Ren 'n Stimpy. Don't think I quite hit the mark.

user posted image

--------------------
Post #142234
Posted: 23rd January 2007 21:16

SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
That first one is very nice. Not so sure about the second one mind you, but good attempt at some weird stuff!
This thread has some great art, keep it going!

--------------------
'Let that be a lesson to all oppressive vegetable sellers.'
Post #142293
Posted: 10th February 2007 07:34
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Had one helluva time getting this pose down. Wanted to try for something more extreme, but I just couldn't grab it, so this is what I ended up with.

user posted image

--------------------
Post #143850
Posted: 10th February 2007 07:44

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Winner of the 2006 Incognito Contest contest. 
Oh man...I love the effects you did in this one. What did you use to achieve that?

Anyway, as always, your drawings are really awesome.

--------------------
Post #143853
Posted: 10th February 2007 10:09

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
Lessee...that guy and his bear's awesome, the guy with the horny helmet's cool, the Frazetta lady's quite bitchin', and I really likes that last one. I get quite the psychotic vibe from them eyes.

--------------------
Post #143858
Posted: 11th February 2007 00:07

SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
It's a psychotic one-winged paynegel. wacko.gif

Friggin' Stellar! Now you should totally add color! thumbup.gif

--------------------
If internal struggles were as enjoyable and glamorous as the self conflicted wars within video game characters, we would all be statues, reveling in perpetual self war. -Me

Play me on Rock Band 2, GH-WT, or any other Xbox GH!
Xbox Gamertag-MeanJerry
Post #143926
Posted: 11th February 2007 04:31

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen fanarts in CoN galleries. 
You have so much talent, N-way.

--------------------
You're telling me that there's no hope.

I'm telling you you're wrong.
Post #143944
Posted: 15th February 2007 03:26
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
'N I aint quitt'n anytime soon! biggrin.gif

user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
Post #144258
Posted: 15th February 2007 18:15
Lunarian

Awards:
That's cool. I like the stance you drew for Hellboy. Keep it up. So far so good.
Post #144296
Posted: 22nd February 2007 17:33

Crusader

Awards:
I love your Hellboy, NP thumbup.gif

--------------------
"I fell off the mountain of words at around the 10,000ft mark. Tell my family...they owe me money." -Narratorway

"If you retort against this, so help me God I'll shove any part of your anatomy I can find into some other part. Figuratively, of course." - Josh

"We have more, can deliver tuesday." - Del S

Good old CoN
Post #144801
Posted: 22nd February 2007 21:20

Cetra

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2007. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2007. 
Second place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2008. 
Is that the Captain from the Rob Zombie flicks?

--------------------
Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them.

~Pacifist Badge, 1978
Post #144820
Posted: 23rd February 2007 03:42
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Indeed it is Capt. Spaulding. Captains are the theme this month for a drawing jam they're having on another forum. I did that one and this one for it:

user posted image

This was in referrence to a recent web comic strip I saw.

user posted image

And this is a for a big blog wide meme of supergirl fanart that I thought I'd pitch in for even though I'm not really part of that group. tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 24th February 2007 00:16

--------------------
Post #144841
Posted: 27th March 2007 05:16
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Yet more Uber Dumpage!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 27th March 2007 05:16

--------------------
Post #146789
Posted: 10th April 2007 21:56

Crusader

Awards:
Who's that under Sango? Because they seem mighty familiar.

--------------------
"I fell off the mountain of words at around the 10,000ft mark. Tell my family...they owe me money." -Narratorway

"If you retort against this, so help me God I'll shove any part of your anatomy I can find into some other part. Figuratively, of course." - Josh

Good old CoN
Post #147738
Posted: 11th April 2007 08:24
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
That would be fanart from a webcomic I recently discovered called Gunnerkrigg Court but the style and composition of the image is based off of the cover of an old PS2 game called Okage: The Shadow King I believe.

I've done a lot of sketching, but nothing really cohesive like those other ones so I never scanned them in. I prolly will later though and edit them in. Do have one new bit of nonsense to show though.

This...is...FANAAAAAART!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 21st April 2007 05:42

--------------------
Post #147788
Posted: 26th April 2007 09:58
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Okay, here's a liil bit of FFVI fanart (something I haven't done in too long a time) that was made about a month ago. I gave it to Hikaroo to do a color job on it, but I haven't heard back from her since. Forgot about it until recently and I don't think I've shown it here yet.

user posted image

Oh and as a bonus, a poorly drawn Atma.

user posted image

--------------------
Post #148882
Posted: 26th April 2007 12:58

Crusader

Awards:
Okay, let me say, if Atma is poorly drawn, that I want to be able to draw as poorly as you do.
Also heart.gif @ the Spiderman art.

--------------------

Good old CoN
Post #148887
Posted: 27th April 2007 03:30

SOLDIER

Awards:
Terra!

SPIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY wub.gif

--------------------
Some ghost of me might greet my son
the day he is delivered.

Eternal Sleep, Track 1-1: The Blue Planet
Post #148971
Posted: 3rd May 2007 19:55

Black Mage

Awards:
I really like that Terra NW, your style for expressing the human(esper) anatomy is brilliant. I don't know if that sentence expressed what I was trying to say, but hopefully you get my idea.

--------------------
Adma <3 CoN
Post #149320
Posted: 6th May 2007 22:23
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
I think I get yer slide Adma.

Made a sequel if you will to the spiderman sketch taking it to it's inevitable conclusion:

user posted image

Also just got the Venture Bros Season 2 dvd. Chocked full of AWESOME!

user posted image

Aaaand, some other stuph.

user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
Post #149433
Posted: 8th May 2007 20:04

Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
nice work. you got to love spidey, i like the little note you added below spidey, i'm pretty sure there will be problems in their relationship happy.gif

anyway, keep up the great drawing... you know, instead of "good job" because, because you draw really good and, um, yeah, i'm just gona go now
(slowly backs away)

--------------------
"Speak louder. I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
Post #149581
Posted: 15th June 2007 09:19
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
user posted image

This was brought on by a new drawing thread in another forum with the theme this month being blondes. I drew a dirty blonde. tongue.gif

On this same forum, someone posted a clip from the new Transformers movie. One man's reply - "Jesus Christ on a hammock!" - got me chuckling. This was my responce.

user posted image

user posted image

This was a request in chat. You'd hafta ask Josh.

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 15th June 2007 09:20

--------------------
Post #151463
Posted: 15th June 2007 15:26

SOLDIER

Awards:
Going back over a month here...

Sango is awesome! You should totally animate her throwing that Hiraikotsu. She's all tensed up for it, it would just be like, 5 more sketches to get it off the panel.

Might I also add... YEA VENTURE BROS!!! Do you draw for the show, cuz the boys are dead on!

Dirty blonde is funny.

Jesus is righteous (no pun intended tongue.gif )

And the spiderman shots are pretty good as well.

Awesome GH girls too, you should do more with that, maybe with some of the secret guitars (anybody looks good playing a battle axe...)

--------------------
If internal struggles were as enjoyable and glamorous as the self conflicted wars within video game characters, we would all be statues, reveling in perpetual self war. -Me

Play me on Rock Band 2, GH-WT, or any other Xbox GH!
Xbox Gamertag-MeanJerry
Post #151470
Posted: 18th June 2007 13:00

Crusader

Awards:
Jesus Christ on a Hammock, it's a dirty blonde! XD

--------------------

Good old CoN
Post #151591
Posted: 23rd June 2007 01:04

SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
See More (Total 10)
On this post what is the pic of the group of people with the fairies from? Looks interesting.

Sango is awesomeness. Great poses for the GH girls. Spidey pics are cool.

Terra and Atma...just wow. Please do something with those and submit.

Love the Venture Bros.

--------------------
-- You're Gonna Carry That Weight --
Post #151872
Posted: 2nd July 2007 08:36
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Ruju: Artwork is fanart of a webcomic I stumbled upon called Gunnerkrigg Court. It's basically Harry Potter, but with a gothic style. So far, I've found it very enjoyable.

Okay, so a new month's come round and that means a new drawing jam. This month: Doctors. Everyone was posting Dr. Who 'n Strange. I went the other route...

user posted image

Some Count Your Sheep fanart after the guy did some sports themed strips recently.

user posted image

And one more for the blonde girls jam:

user posted image

And yet one more for a superhero jam. It's an in-joke kinda thing. Do a little research on the character (power girl) and you'd get it.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 9th July 2007 22:50

--------------------
Post #152374
Posted: 19th August 2007 20:16
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
All mah doodles from the doctor theme last month. Can you guess 'em all?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Oh and some goth chick I doodled based on someone elses design. tongue.gif

user posted image

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 19th August 2007 20:20

--------------------
Post #155883
Posted: 19th August 2007 20:25

Group Icon
LOGO ZE SHOOPUF

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 16)
well i can't guess any (due to my own lack of knowledge im sure) but they all look great

--------------------
Currently Playing : Final Fantasy V
Most Recently Beat : Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy X

The newest CoNcast is up! Have a listen!
Post #155886
Posted: 3rd November 2007 20:19
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Aint drawn much -- well...as much -- lately, but I do have some new crap to fling at you.

Done fer this month's drawing jam. Theme: Sidekicks.
user posted image
user posted image

Last months theme: Monsters. >)
user posted image

This is a comparison thing I did where I took one of my oldest known sketches 'n redid it.
user posted image

This was some fanart for a webcomic called Sequential Art where I mixed the character with a buncha internet memes.
user posted image
user posted image
(This one I posted in their forum with the heading saying it was the two main female characters *together* tongue.gif)
user posted image

...aaaaand some other crap.
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
Post #159165
Posted: 18th November 2007 08:14
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Okay, so Avatar's started it's final season I'm on that like fly on shit, so I've kinda gone nuts lately with fanart regarding that show. Majority of it is very in-jokey, so I'll leave that out.

But I did do some more animated stuph and found out something cool!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

What's even cooler is that when I play Jane's Addiction...they synch! How awesome is that? biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 18th November 2007 08:14

--------------------
Post #159733
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: