Conversational Cosplay.

Posted: 11th April 2017 15:23

SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
user posted image

Um....imagine a fat faced Irvine Kinneas without hair smile.gif

edit: Oh yeah it's not legal for me to acquire a firearm... :/ For reasons

This post has been edited by Spooniest on 19th April 2017 16:46

--------------------
Alfador only likes me.
Post #212537
Posted: 19th April 2017 00:43

Engineer

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
I threw together a Gogo costume for a local convention last weekend. It was sad that only one person recognized me, but I guess next time I should put more than 5 hours of effort into it tongue.gif

It can be seen here.

--------------------
"All, all is not lost,
And light appears in the shades of dawning
When your eyes can see
Order the pieces, put them back, put them back."

-"Harlequin", Genesis
Post #212585
Posted: 19th April 2017 04:55

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I've got a few sample photos from my cosplay of Ignis Scientia (FFXV) cosplay from sakura con 2017.
this one

and this one

and this one too

More to come!

--------------------
"You know that feeling you get when you're on a merry go 'round, and you want to jump off to make the spinning stop, but you know it'll suck when you land? I feel like that all the time"- Keno

"I stab my girl until I fall down"
-Yukari
Do you like Horny Bunnies?
Post #212586
Posted: 20th April 2017 15:11

Black Mage

Awards:
*Squeals like a kitten* Oh my goodness, you all look so good! That Gogo is killing me! I love it!

Spooniest, you rock that Irvine, own it!

And No-Name, I still haven't played FFXV but you look AMAZING! I love your shirt!

You all make me so happy! Keep them coming, guys!

Here's a cuddly Celes and Terra for you.

And also an iconic Locke and Terra to brighten your day.

This post has been edited by St Khael on 20th April 2017 15:13

--------------------
Sword and Sorcery Cosplay
Taking my sewing machine in the Nintendo direction!
Post #212593
Posted: 20th April 2017 20:20

SOLDIER

Awards:
Quote (St Khael @ 20th April 2017 10:11)
Spooniest, you rock that Irvine, own it!

Might I retort (Heh) that your Locke and Terra Cosplays are dead on the money gracious how do people make such accurate costumes they must have jobs biggrin.gif

Thank you for your kind words, I need a wig and a nerf gun biggrin.gif

I do an Ok Locke Cole myself, I even cut off the sleeves of my jean jacket to do it smile.gif But I have no hair, because after 18 years in TN I decided I didn't want to sweat my brains out this summer smile.gif

--------------------
Alfador only likes me.
Post #212594
Posted: 24th April 2017 22:22

SOLDIER

Awards:
user posted image

Stefania Pellizzari as Terra Branford

Searched for 45 minutes for someone with a 1000-yard stare like Terra has. Most just seem happy they fit into the leotard lol (I would be too)

...Terra is a very unhappy character. She is turmoiled, she is troubled. The weight of everything is dropped on her by Edgar near the beginning of the game: "You are the only natural magic user in the world. You will decide a great war."

:/ That's some heavy shit to lay on an amnesiac who isn't even sure she's talking to the good guys yet.

This post has been edited by Spooniest on 25th April 2017 05:42

--------------------
Alfador only likes me.
Post #212602
Posted: 26th April 2017 04:01

Chimera

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
I've thought about cosplaying as Lucca from The After Years. Physically she's the closest I come to looking like with my (fat) body type. Now I just need to track down a pink track suit and sun visor.

--------------------
kame, tortue, tortuga, schildkröte, tartaruga, turtle

"Arthur Dent?"
"Yes."
"Arthur Philip Dent?"
"Yes."
"You're a total knee biter."
Post #212603
Posted: 27th April 2017 00:04

SOLDIER

Awards:
Quote (Kame @ 25th April 2017 23:01)
I've thought about cosplaying as Lucca from The After Years. Physically she's the closest I come to looking like with my (fat) body type. Now I just need to track down a pink track suit and sun visor.

You could do Doreen, Masa and Mune's sister, who lives in Enhasa studying dreams and constantly teleporting from room to room saying nonsense. smile.gif You would need some pretty rad Akira Toriyama prosthetic ears and some kind of facemask nosepiece smile.gif

It's a character from Chrono Trigger.

"Am I a man dreaming I'm a butterfly? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi? Never assume that what you see and experience are real!"

<POOF>

--------------------
Alfador only likes me.
Post #212604
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: