CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Topic Closed New Topic New Poll
Final Fantasy VI Helpers Needed

Posted: 31st December 2012 15:04

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
I've got a lot of new FF6 content that we're working on, and thanks to the holiday I've managed to get pretty far ahead of the proofreading resources I have available right now. Is there anyone out there with the time and the command of English we need to proofread some content and test links on some pages for me?

This is the kind of task where you can take on as much or as little as you have time for, without worrying that you're taking too long or taking on too much. Post here if you're interested. Or, hey, post here if you even read this. biggrin.gif

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #201955
Posted: 31st December 2012 18:04
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
I'm OCD enough, sure.

--------------------
Post #201956
Posted: 31st December 2012 19:10

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. First place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
Second place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Member of more than five years. Second place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
I'm sorry, I've been swamped lately with employment tribunal shite (urghhh) and revision (more urghhh) - so I've been less than useless. I'm hoping to get back on track in Jan and help as much as I can.

--------------------
We apologise for the inconvenience
Post #201957
Posted: 1st January 2013 16:44

Engineer

Awards:
Third place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 14)
I can help if you still need people.
Post #201964
Posted: 1st January 2013 18:18

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
I will use you all! Stiltz and I have already talked about it a little bit a few weeks back - easiest way to get started is to find me in chat, but I can also PM you via the forums.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Post #201965
Posted: 2nd January 2013 08:03

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
See More (Total 10)
Yo, sign me up.

--------------------
kame, tortue, tortuga, schildkröte, tartaruga, turtle

"Arthur Dent?"
"Yes."
"Arthur Philip Dent?"
"Yes."
"You're a total knee biter."
Post #201968
Posted: 16th January 2013 10:49

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
I will also throw my hat in the ring.

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #202044
Posted: 16th January 2013 12:37

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
You have my bow.
mai bow dat prooves i R teh best @ englrish

--------------------
www.youtube.com/blinje
The victor sacrificed the vanquished to the heavens
Post #202045
Posted: 16th January 2013 16:02

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
My work at the office has been insane recently, and it's bleeding into my time for this. If you're already working on something, please continue, and if you haven't received any work to do yet, please bear with me a bit while I get re-settled so I can give you some. smile.gif

--------------------

Post #202048
Posted: 17th January 2013 11:13

Group Icon
LOGO ZE SHOOPUF

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 16)
Thanks for your efforts, all! The more everyone is able to chip in, the quicker we can get the goods to the people.

--------------------
Currently Playing : Final Fantasy V
Most Recently Beat : Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy X

The newest CoNcast is up! Have a listen!
Post #202054
Posted: 24th January 2013 23:36

Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
Im willing to try my best at it. I have looked at this sight, for the last several years but never registered till yesterday. Therefore, I feel I am due to work for the site.

Pm me, I don't have the necessary java for the chat.

This post has been edited by thewho10 on 24th January 2013 23:37

--------------------
*Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?

*Oh? Then...welcome to my barbecue! Hee-hee-hee!

*"Wait," he says... Do I look like a waiter?
Post #202113
Posted: 21st March 2013 22:33

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
OK, it seems like a lot of people who have previously committed have kind of fallen off the map. If you agreed to help before, please do continue, or if you have forgotten what you were doing, please talk to me.

If you have posted here before but haven't heard back from me, please do post again.

I know I said "do whatever you have time for" but I'd like to think that folks have time more often than an hour every two months. biggrin.gif

--------------------

Post #202805
Posted: 23rd March 2013 00:17

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
You haven't assigned me anything yet.

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #202828
Posted: 23rd March 2013 03:13

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Sure, I'll give it a go.

--------------------
HSUP B TCELES
Post #202831
Posted: 8th May 2013 14:00

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
I now have at least one really, really easy task that someone could take on, reviewing some pages to make sure that certain images are showing up properly and that the images themselves look good. I would see this task taking no more than 20-30 minutes with an email being sent to me at the end, so this would be a good task for one of you folks who originally wanted to help but didn't have time.

--------------------

Post #203300
Posted: 9th May 2013 04:36

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Member of more than five years. 
Quote (Rangers51 @ 21st March 2013 17:33)
OK, it seems like a lot of people who have previously committed have kind of fallen off the map. If you agreed to help before, please do continue, or if you have forgotten what you were doing, please talk to me.

If you have posted here before but haven't heard back from me, please do post again.

I know I said "do whatever you have time for" but I'd like to think that folks have time more often than an hour every two months. biggrin.gif

Still working away on the editing! I'm sorry, some life commitments got in the way, but I've been plugging away more steadily again! Apologies for the wait, R51!

--------------------
Games on the Go
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy: Four Warriors of Light
Baldur's Gate

Too much to play, so little time!

Greg
Post #203301
Posted: 9th May 2013 05:00

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
See More (Total 10)
Argh, sorry about the helping with the earlier part ><

but yeah, I can review the images

--------------------
kame, tortue, tortuga, schildkröte, tartaruga, turtle

"Arthur Dent?"
"Yes."
"Arthur Philip Dent?"
"Yes."
"You're a total knee biter."
Post #203302
Posted: 9th May 2013 12:52

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Kame @ 9th May 2013 00:00)
Argh, sorry about the helping with the earlier part ><

but yeah, I can review the images

GMH has already started that part. I'll post here again when I have more to offer.

Edit
Also, I might have some data entry tasks soon. I would need to set up some tools to make them work, but if anyone doesn't mind just raw typing, data entry is easy and the timelines aren't as nasty.

This post has been edited by Rangers51 on 9th May 2013 14:00

--------------------

Post #203304
Posted: 14th June 2013 21:55

Returner

Awards:
Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
I would be willing to help as I have a lot of free time on my hands. Recently quit my job as a registry clerk/reception so I'm fairly decent when it comes to data entry... just gets tedious after awhile. But i'm available and looking to fill up my days with something.

--------------------
So listen, Don't wait.
Post #203582
Posted: 6th July 2013 01:06

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
We've reached the final stretch. I have one content page that is in dire need of some help, and just a few more walkthrough chapters that could use an extra pair of eyes. If you helped earlier and have been idle for a while, please reach out to me!

--------------------

Post #203820
Posted: 6th July 2013 02:53

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
I can provide an extra pair of eyes; I have four after all.

--------------------
current games (2024-02-19):
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

finished so far this year:
Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.
TMNT 3: Radical Rescue

tabled: Lost Ruins
Post #203822
Posted: 6th July 2013 14:32

Cactuar

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I'm pretty good at proofreading: I can try to pitch in on one of my favorite games.
Post #203824
Posted: 28th July 2013 22:39

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
OK, a different request now. If you remember helping on FF6, could you PM me to tell me what you worked on? This has dragged so long that I might have forgotten. smile.gif

--------------------

Post #204019
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Closed New Topic New Poll