CoN 20th Anniversary: 1997-2017
What games are you playing at the moment?

Posted: 12th January 2019 10:36

SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
I've been playing the latest God of War, it's very good, definitely worth a play. Also recently played Astro bot VR. What a fantastic game, they really nailed the fun factor, it's a very cool experience. Next up are Spiderman and the Resident Evil 2 Remake. And eventually Kingdom Hearts 3.

--------------------
'Let that be a lesson to all oppressive vegetable sellers.'
Post #215517
Posted: 12th January 2019 16:56

Group Icon
Palace Guard

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoNCAA, 2002. 
Has more than thirty news submissions to CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
I bought myself a Switch as an early Christmas present, so I've been playing Legend of Zelda: BotW for about a month now. It's really good but also really frustrating. Sometimes it feels like it's another full time job (with all the cooking and elixir making and tower-climbing, etc). I do like the story and the open-worldness, but that was a challenge too at first because I would go to places that I really wasn't ready for yet and get frustrated because there are very limited ways to get more hearts. Now I mostly play it with my iPad beside me to look up Shrine walkthroughs and such. smile.gif

--------------------
I had an old signature. Now I've changed it.
Post #215519
Posted: 13th January 2019 01:09

Black Mage

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. 
Finished Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories yesterday, and watched the 358/2 Days movie. Now I'm in the Olympus Colosseum in KH2. I'm enjoying the game, but all this gaming is starting to feel like a chore a bit.

I have never played Birth By Sleep, Coded, or Dream Drop Distance and would like to play them before I play Kingdom Hearts 3. There's no way I'll finish all the games before KH3 drops, so now I'm considering taking a Twitter hiatus starting the 29th. I'm a spoiler-phobe for games and really don't want to be spoiled. But dammit, I like my habit of reading Twitter! So I don't know what I'm going to do, si gh.
Post #215525
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: