CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Glenn [Chrono Trigger Ending Spoilers Within]

Posted: 17th April 2004 21:47

Engineer

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
ok... i have been hearing things on this site about turning frog (from Chrono Trigger) back into a human... how do you do this... is it really possible??? because if it is i would really like to try it and see what happens... so if anyone can help clear this up for me it would be greatly appreciated

--------------------
~ A Hero Is Someone Who Stands When Their Legs Are Gone~
Post #38072
Posted: 17th April 2004 21:56

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
I don't know. I've heard that too. I think you have to kill Magus and I guess the Frog is to turn back into human.....I wonder if that's true.

--------------------
"Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun."

"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper."
Post #38074
Posted: 17th April 2004 21:56

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Possible spoilers: highlight to view
I think (not 100% sure) that you have to kill Magus and don't bring back Chrono. In the ending, you'll see someone familiar (Frog) but he will look more human.

Edit: I spoilerized the whole thing like GMH said.

This post has been edited by Goonies on 18th April 2004 02:18

--------------------
«À l'aventure compagnons, je suis parti vers l'horizon! J'aurais mieux fait de rester au lit, ce donjon, il est pourri!» - Pen of Chaos
Post #38075
Posted: 18th April 2004 02:04

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
This topic should be in spoilers tags all throughout, but since it was spoiled already, I won't use them either.

In one of the endings, you can see Frog's human form, Glenn (Hi!), and getting that ending requires that you slay Magus in 12000 BC. But I'm not sure what the other requirements are, since I haven't ever gotten it.

Very unfortunately, you CAN'T play as a human Glenn during the game.

--------------------
current games (2024-02-19):
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

finished so far this year:
Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.
TMNT 3: Radical Rescue

tabled: Lost Ruins
Post #38096
Posted: 18th April 2004 20:55

Cactuar

Awards:
can someone give a screeny picture of glenn?

--------------------
THE LIZARDSSS SHALL EATSSS YOU
Post #38160
Posted: 18th April 2004 22:28

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
A sprite of Glenn is available in the Chrono Trigger characters avatar gallery. I'm sure you can find a screenshot of Glenn in some scene somewhere on the internet (probably via google.com).

--------------------
current games (2024-02-19):
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

finished so far this year:
Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.
TMNT 3: Radical Rescue

tabled: Lost Ruins
Post #38176
Posted: 19th April 2004 04:26

Lunarian

Awards:
There is more than one available Glenn ending. You first have to kill Magus on the cape in the age of magic. Then proceed to not get chrono and kill lavos through the bucket, the epoch, or the black omen. Two of these I believe have the same ending.

In at least one of these endings, Lucca admits she finds glenn hot.

This post has been edited by The Ancient on 19th April 2004 04:28

--------------------
"That Light has bestowed upon me the greatest black magic!"
Post #38265
Posted: 22nd April 2004 01:29

Engineer

Awards:
Quote (The Ancient @ 18th April 2004 23:26)
In at least one of these endings, Lucca admits she finds glenn hot.

lol i recently did some research (yes i checked here first, just so as i knew that the search wasn't going to be in vain) and i found out about this ending too... the fact that the ancient made kind of disturbed me... i'm not sure why it just did... lol, probably cuz i'm used to him being a frog... oh well... i didn't find out about an alternate glenn ending though... so if anyone has any info it would be welcomed

--------------------
~ A Hero Is Someone Who Stands When Their Legs Are Gone~
Post #38568
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: