CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Untitled by Rujuken

Posted: 17th July 2008 22:30

SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
See More (Total 10)
Artist's Comments:
My last pic is of all three characters together around a campfire. It may be a little redundant but its also nice to see all three of them together as I originally intended. Personally, I think this pic kind of sucks, especially the background and such. Guess I need to work on my landscapes.

View Art:
http://www.cavesofnarshe.com/fanart/view.php?id=624
Post #169900
Posted: 1st February 2017 06:43

Onion Knight

Awards:
User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
I like it! It's kind of got it's own little narrative going on, feels like there's a story implied here. Nice details on the character's outfits too, and I really like the Squire's sword pommel.
Post #212066
Posted: 4th February 2017 20:06

Group Icon
Palace Guard

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoNCAA, 2002. 
Has more than thirty news submissions to CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
Can I give you some constructive criticism? When drawing women, be careful not to make them top heavy without balancing them. The cat mage isn't too bad (though her waist is a bit small compared to her bust), but for your human warrior, the main thing that I noticed is that her shoulders and bust are too big for her hips. Men have slender hips, but women don't tend to. Warriors in particular would have more muscle.

On the plus side, nice poses, and the faces look good. I like the background.

--------------------
I had an old signature. Now I've changed it.
Post #212121
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: