CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Thundergod cid

Posted: 3rd October 2011 14:26

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
I saw someone use him in a video,and i was like:WOW!!! he sure is strong.
Massive ae damage that can 1 hit kill many enemies.No wonder they call him the thundergod.

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #197648
Posted: 3rd October 2011 16:43

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Easily the most overpowered character in the game.

Possible spoilers: highlight to view
With easily the most overpowered weapon in the game when he joins.

This post has been edited by LilyheartsLightning on 3rd October 2011 16:43

--------------------
Thank you for taking the time to read this sign. This sign loves you.
Post #197652
Posted: 3rd October 2011 17:58

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
Can't wait to get him and any other overpowered character.

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #197654
Posted: 4th October 2011 01:59

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
Orlandu (as he is called once you get him) is almost too cheap for use. He's certainly fun to use from time to time, but he more or less eliminates any remaining challenge from the game.
Post #197659
Posted: 4th October 2011 10:36

Crusader

Awards:
I am not worried about it,once i beat final fantasy tactics,i may or may not replay its some day if i have the patience to sit through so many hours.

I know now more about how to play,so this kind of makes it easier for me in playing.

One thing that i noticed,is how helpfull yell is.I kept using yell in some fights,and became overwelmingly fast with haste.So fast that i could get 2 turns in a row,maybe 3.

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #197664
Posted: 4th October 2011 10:53

Dragoon

Awards:
Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Second place in the Final Fantasy Music CoNtest, 2010-2011 Member of more than five years. 
Yeah, Orlandu is a stone-cold killer, not just of enemies but of overall difficulty. The game's pretty easy at it is, though, so many eschew from using him (could never bring myself to dismiss him, though). I still remember the joke about
Possible spoilers: highlight to view
Orlandu's imprisonment in Bethla Garrison, where he joins the party with all his equipment. Usually it's customary to confiscate a prisoner's weaponry, but what jailer'd want to ask Cid to disarm?

--------------------
It's gonna be a glorious day
I feel my luck can change
Post #197665
Posted: 5th October 2011 12:18

Crusader

Awards:
agrias gets thunder stab? COOL!!
I haven't used him all that much.

I know cid gets thunderstab,and i saw a video of him insta killing 2 enemies in a row.

Those skills can't be combined with calculator can they?

This post has been edited by Magitek_slayer on 5th October 2011 12:19

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #197694
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: