CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Why is Rydia so popular?

Posted: 23rd November 2010 07:53

Cactuar

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 

I don't really understand the Rydia love and why she's so poplaur. Okay she looses her mum, and that's sad and heartbreaking and she grieves. But when Edward looses his girlfriend Anna, Rydia slaps him across the face as a way to say grow up. But he just lost his girlfriend and his kingdom what's so immature about grieving over those kind of losses. He just lost his most closest person to him and seen innocent people get slaughted by arrows and Rydia slaps him. What ?

I just find it rude and selfish, like she's allowed to be sad about loosing her mother, but when somebody else is suffering she tells them to get over it and you're not a man if your upset about loosing somebody close to you, but she can be upset about it ?

Not to mention she almost kills Cain and Cecil with her summon while she was emotional about loosing her mum.

I don't understand why Rydia is liked so much, can somebody please care to explain ? flag-blue.gif

--------------------
Currently playing Chrono Trigger !!
Currently looking forward to Don't Know.
Post #189798
Posted: 23rd November 2010 08:19

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
Cute female character. Fanservicey clothing. Main attack mage of your party.

--------------------
current games (2024-02-19):
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

finished so far this year:
Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.
TMNT 3: Radical Rescue

tabled: Lost Ruins
Post #189800
Posted: 23rd November 2010 10:50

Group Icon
Wavey Marle!

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Third place in CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoN European Cup, 2008. 
Winner of the 2004 Gogo Fanfiction contest. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. Contributed to the Chrono Trigger section of CoN. 
GMH has it on the ball for the real reason she's popular. Few people love her for her early characterisation. Few love her for her later characterisation. It's all about the fact she starts off as a vulnerable little girl who still adds magical power to the party, and then when she comes back, she shows up All Grown Up and smokin' hot with green nipples.

In young Rydia's defence though, I offer the following:
-She herself is still grieving. Her actions are hardly rational

-She herself is younger, and is probably angry at seeing a grown-up act like a child when she is having to be more adult than ever before in her life until that point.

-Edward is meant to also be a Prince. He's ran from much of his life, though Rydia would not know this. It's a double standard but the point ultimately is that Edward turns out to be an annoying, whiny character for almost all his stay with the party, while Rydia simply faces her troubles. Edward only "redeems" himself later on. You can't even be sexist and say he runs away like a girl all the time because THERE IS AN ACTUAL GIRL THERE NOT RUNNING AWAY.

-With regards to almost killing Cecil and Kain, in fairness, they did unwittingly start it.

This post has been edited by Del S on 23rd November 2010 15:02

--------------------
"Only the dead have seen the end of their quotes being misattributed to Plato."
-George Santayana

"The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here..."
-Abraham Lincoln, prior to the discovery of Irony.
Post #189801
Posted: 23rd November 2010 13:31

Black Mage

Awards:
Don't get me wrong, I do love Rydia for plenty of reasons, but the real reason she's so popular is fanservice. For instance...

user posted image

I rest my case.

This post has been edited by Miss Ronin on 23rd November 2010 13:32

--------------------
"Some fight for justice. Some fight for law . . .
. . .Cecil, what will you fight for?"

~KluYa
Post #189804
Posted: 23rd November 2010 17:38

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
She has green hair biggrin.gif

--------------------
The meaning of life is life itself.

We were put on this earth to follow our dreams unabated.
Post #189811
Posted: 23rd November 2010 23:08

Crusader

Awards:
Well, she gets some significant character development (getting over her fear of fire, or her bitterness for the fate of her village), is, as already stated, cute and one more thing: Yahtzee wrote in one of his 'Extra Punctuations' that the best way to make a player care about something or someone in a game is to make that thing or person useful to gameplay, something which Rydia is and Edward isn't.

--------------------
"I fell off the mountain of words at around the 10,000ft mark. Tell my family...they owe me money." -Narratorway

"If you retort against this, so help me God I'll shove any part of your anatomy I can find into some other part. Figuratively, of course." - Josh

"We have more, can deliver tuesday." - Del S

Good old CoN
Post #189829
Posted: 24th November 2010 13:27

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
The reason why rydia is so beloved by some,me of course i like her as a character.

Back then it was because of her character development.

She starts out as a weak little innocent girl and grows strong and i like how she faces her fear after being traumatized by the event that lead to the death of her town.

The problem with edward,he's always crying as stated before,but acting stubbornly like wanting to stay with anna and crying doesn't bring someone back.

She was also a kid so keep in mind that a kid like her went through a lot to lose your child and force upon you an adult situation.

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #189877
Posted: 27th November 2010 04:12

Cactuar

Awards:
Quote (Del S @ 23rd November 2010 10:50)

-Edward is meant to also be a Prince. He's ran from much of his life, though Rydia would not know this. It's a double standard but the point ultimately is that Edward turns out to be an annoying, whiny character for almost all his stay with the party, while Rydia simply faces her troubles. Edward only "redeems" himself later on. You can't even be sexist and say he runs away like a girl all the time because THERE IS AN ACTUAL GIRL THERE NOT RUNNING AWAY.

But still. Edward survived a massacre and just lost his parents I'm assuming since it's never clear whether his parents even existed or not, and his girlfriend. And Rydia slapped him in the face, for not being tough enough to handle it. Not being tough enough to handle a massacre and loosing his girlfriend ?, What ?
I'm surprised that Edward wasn't going Kefka -psycho and being rushed to a mental hospital from seeing and living through something like that. It just makes me want to grab Rydia and slap her in face in return. mad.gif

--------------------
Post #189995
Posted: 27th November 2010 04:43
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Quote (Miss Ronin @ 23rd November 2010 06:31)

user posted image

I rest my case.

Huh what? I'm sorry, were you saying something?

--------------------
Post #190002
Posted: 27th November 2010 04:57

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
Quote (Glenn Magus Harvey @ 23rd November 2010 00:19)
Cute female character. Fanservicey clothing. Main attack mage of your party.

This.

I mean, I was going to say that she's probably one of the first objects of sexual attraction for quite few fans, but the fanservicey aspect goes right along with that. And frankly, summoning magic is just cool.
Post #190003
Posted: 27th November 2010 14:37

Group Icon
Wavey Marle!

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Third place in CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoN European Cup, 2008. 
Winner of the 2004 Gogo Fanfiction contest. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. Contributed to the Chrono Trigger section of CoN. 
Quote (ZidaneTribal @ 27th November 2010 04:12)
Quote (Del S @ 23rd November 2010 10:50)

But still. Edward survived a massacre and just lost his parents I'm assuming since it's never clear whether his parents even existed or not, and his girlfriend. And Rydia slapped him in the face, for not being tough enough to handle it. Not being tough enough to handle a massacre and loosing his girlfriend ?, What ?
I'm surprised that Edward wasn't going Kefka -psycho and being rushed to a mental hospital from seeing and living through something like that. It just makes me want to grab Rydia and slap her in face in return. mad.gif

And how, pray tell, did he survive? He likely hid, didn't he?

In all fairness, he may have been the only person with brains in the entire castle given the obvious asswhoopin' the Damcyans got. " He that fights and runs away, may turn and fight run another day; but he that is in battle slain, will never rise to fight again."

The point is, though Rydia's actions are perhaps unfair, the guy's first scenes set him up as a coward when you think about it. He does get better, yes, but by and large, that cowardly image he has does not fade. Rydia never gives the image of a coward. When frightened and thinking two men want to kill her like they killed her whole village and her mother, what does she do? She kicks their asses. What did Edward do? Hide.

Plus, Rydia may be a teeny tiny bit freaked out herself by all the mangled corpses lying around. Oh sure, they're invisible to the player but logically the castle's guards are spread along, or rather, all over, the battlements.

Which come to think of it is totally justifying Edward's battle strategy as well. Huh.

This post has been edited by Del S on 27th November 2010 14:39

--------------------
"Only the dead have seen the end of their quotes being misattributed to Plato."
-George Santayana

"The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here..."
-Abraham Lincoln, prior to the discovery of Irony.
Post #190030
Posted: 27th November 2010 18:26

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
Quote (Del S @ 27th November 2010 14:37)

"

The point is, though Rydia's actions are perhaps unfair, the guy's first scenes set him up as a coward when you think about it. He does get better, yes, but by and large, that cowardly image he has does not fade. Rydia never gives the image of a coward. When frightened and thinking two men want to kill her like they killed her whole village and her mother, what does she do? She kicks their asses. What did Edward do? Hide.

I agree completely.

I think that edward although he has a reason to cry,he does cry about it too much and he does act in a way that is a bit stupid like:wanting to staying the damcyan ruins.

Lets imagine this:Imagine you are a king right?

You need to be strong to rule or people will walk all over you.

He acts in a cowardly way runs away and that is why rydia slaps him.

She is also just a child and went through a whole lot as a little child.

I'd say that being forced into a situation that fores you to mature in a way of death of your parents and down is a pretty big deal.

Edward lost anna and his kingdom but he was at least already an adult.

I've also always wanted veangance on edward for being such a coward.

Grrr you spoony bard

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #190033
Posted: 27th November 2010 20:12

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
I've also always wanted veangance on edward for being such a coward.

Grrr you spoony bard

I never became emotionally invested in the cast of FFIV. Well, except possibly Cecil.

I blame the script.

--------------------
current games (2024-02-19):
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

finished so far this year:
Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.
TMNT 3: Radical Rescue

tabled: Lost Ruins
Post #190057
Posted: 29th November 2010 14:15

Black Mage

Awards:
Well, first of all I think it should be noted that Edward usually only hides in battle when he's severely wounded. Edward isn't a soldier, he's a bard and a monarch. It makes sense that he isn't as tough in battle as others would be. He more than likely never trained for any real combat, whereas Rydia has her phantom beasts at her disposal, and some white magic to help keep herself alive.

I also think Edward had more reason to be torn over Anna than Rydia over her mother. Rydia's mother guarded the cave between Baron and the Mist Village, she was there to ensure that an invasion from Baron didn't occur, and she should have been prepared for the possibility that she would be killed because of that.

Anna, on the other hand, was a non-combatant. She had nothing to do with Damcyan's resistance against Golbez and his minions, and yet she shielded Edward from their arrows when she didn't have to. Not to mention the fact that Edward had eloped with her there. He was the reason she was at Damcyan, and he was the reason she was dragged into the fray. That had to account for a lot of personal guilt and anguish. Not only that, but his entire kingdom was in shambles, the very kingdom that he was put in charge of. His people depended upon him, and he failed them.

Rydia was never responsible for what happened to her village. No one lost their life to protect hers, except for her mother, who was arguably doing it for the sake of the village, and not just her daughter.

Aside from all this, some people are tougher than others. Rydia's a tough little girl, and maybe Edward isn't. Does it make him annoying to work with in battle? Yes, it does. Does it mean he's utterly useless? No way. He was able to help get the Sand Ruby to help cure Rosa's fever, stood with Cecil, and Yang during the invasion of Fabul, helped defeat the Dark Elf, and stood with Troian forces against the Giant of Babil. That's a lot of combat-related help for someone who isn't of a combat-oriented profession.

--------------------

~KluYa
Post #190154
Posted: 30th November 2010 20:40

Crusader

Awards:
Quote (Miss Ronin @ 29th November 2010 14:15)
I also think Edward had more reason to be torn over Anna than Rydia over her mother. Rydia's mother guarded the cave between Baron and the Mist Village, she was there to ensure that an invasion from Baron didn't occur, and she should have been prepared for the possibility that she would be killed because of that.

The death of your village and your only family is very traumatic.

I think if my mom died and my whole village at 8 years old,it would traumatize me.

It was sad what happened to edward,but its worse to happen to a child.

Remember her getting over fire? i think maybe that would have been exaggerated of her getting over it so fast.

If my whole family were to die in a fire at that age,i think it would traumatize me that i'd be deathly afraid of it.

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #190259
Posted: 1st December 2010 06:11

Cactuar

Awards:

Not to mention the fact that Edward had eloped with her there. He was the reason she was at Damcyan, and he was the reason she was dragged into the fray. That had to account for a lot of personal guilt and anguish. Not only that, but his entire kingdom was in shambles, the very kingdom that he was put in charge of. His people depended upon him, and he failed them.

Rydia was never responsible for what happened to her village. No one lost their life to protect hers, except for her mother, who was arguably doing it for the sake of the village, and not just her daughter.

Aside from all this, some people are tougher than others. Rydia's a tough little girl, and maybe Edward isn't. Does it make him annoying to work with in battle? Yes, it does. Does it mean he's utterly useless? No way. He was able to help get the Sand Ruby to help cure Rosa's fever, stood with Cecil, and Yang during the invasion of Fabul, helped defeat the Dark Elf, and stood with Troian forces against the Giant of Babil. That's a lot of combat-related help for someone who isn't of a combat-oriented profession.

Thankyou ! Finally somebody understands ! happy.gif

--------------------
Post #190289
Posted: 1st December 2010 15:00

Black Mage

Awards:
Quote (Magitek_slayer @ 30th November 2010 15:40)

The death of your village and your only family is very traumatic.

I think if my mom died and my whole village at 8 years old,it would traumatize me.

It was sad what happened to edward,but its worse to happen to a child.

Remember her getting over fire? i think maybe that would have been exaggerated of her getting over it so fast.

If my whole family were to die in a fire at that age,i think it would traumatize me that i'd be deathly afraid of it.

I'm not saying what she didn't go through was tragic and deeply traumatizing, I'm saying that she didn't have to deal with the soul-crushing guilt that Edward had to deal with. Instead she was filled with hatred for those who were responsible for the destruction of her family and village. Edward had a duty to protect his people and was responsible for Anna getting killed and he failed. It's no wonder his spirit was broken.

--------------------

~KluYa
Post #190300
Posted: 1st December 2010 16:19

Crusader

Awards:
Quote (Miss Ronin @ 1st December 2010 15:00)
]I'm not saying what she didn't go through was tragic and deeply traumatizing, I'm saying that she didn't have to deal with the soul-crushing guilt that Edward had to deal with. Instead she was filled with hatred for those who were responsible for the destruction of her family and village. Edward had a duty to protect his people and was responsible for Anna getting killed and he failed. It's no wonder his spirit was broken.

Yes they had different lives and the deaths had different impacts on their lives.

She is innocent and put into a situation where she witness a mass murder of her people by fire.

So she's angry about it.

Edward perhaps guilty feeling because he didn't save anna and regrets it.

He also has to confront tellah and can't bare to look him into his eyes.

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #190301
Posted: 7th December 2010 20:36

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Fanservice, as was previously stated. She's not a bad character, but if she was an ugly old man nobody would be paying attention to her.

--------------------
//www.rpgmaker.net/
We make games. Period.
Post #190698
Posted: 7th December 2010 22:38

Behemoth

Awards:
Quote (Tryscal The Great @ 7th December 2010 16:36)
Fanservice, as was previously stated. She's not a bad character, but if she was an ugly old man nobody would be paying attention to her.

That may br true, but when the game first came out, she was just a small sprite. Maybe people like her because in her character was one of Square's first attempts at achieving depth with a character. That's the reason I like her.

--------------------
Post #190706
Posted: 8th December 2010 00:32

Crusader

Awards:
Quote (BlitzSage @ 7th December 2010 22:38)
Quote (Tryscal The Great @ 7th December 2010 16:36)

That may br true, but when the game first came out, she was just a small sprite. Maybe people like her because in her character was one of Square's first attempts at achieving depth with a character. That's the reason I like her.

Bingo!!! you hit the jackpot on that one.

She may be weak at the early part of the game,but i feel that she becomes well developed and related well with cecil.

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #190710
Posted: 8th December 2010 00:52

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
I just find it rude and selfish, like she's allowed to be sad about loosing her mother, but when somebody else is suffering she tells them to get over it and you're not a man if your upset about loosing somebody close to you, but she can be upset about it ?

While she is upset, she is able to *go on* and do what needs to be done. Edward was just wallowing like a baby and wasn't going to get up and save the world or anything.

I do not like her for the fanservice, as I am not of that persuasion, but I actually *do* like her characterization and evolution. And her spells.
Post #190712
Posted: 8th December 2010 00:59
Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen news submissions to CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
I immediately saved that image to desktop... that should probably sum up how I feel about this.

But, in terms of why I liked her when I first played the game? She's your party's first magic user! With black magic, white magic, and summons to boot! Even looking back now and realizing that her early summons are often not worth the time nor mp, when I was a kid they impressed on me that she's this child prodigy magician able to fight alongside a dark knight.

When she's out of the party, you feel like you've lost a valuable party member. Then, when she reappears, she's supercharged with a whole boatload of new spells and creatures. And she's all grown up with class and the air of having lived in an another dimension. Freakin' awesome. Of course she's going to be popular!

This post has been edited by Phoenix on 8th December 2010 01:01
Post #190713
Posted: 8th December 2010 14:07

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Phoenix @ 7th December 2010 19:59)
But, in terms of why I liked her when I first played the game? She's your party's first magic user! With black magic, white magic, and summons to boot! Even looking back now and realizing that her early summons are often not worth the time nor mp, when I was a kid they impressed on me that she's this child prodigy magician able to fight alongside a dark knight.

When she's out of the party, you feel like you've lost a valuable party member. Then, when she reappears, she's supercharged with a whole boatload of new spells and creatures. And she's all grown up with class and the air of having lived in an another dimension. Freakin' awesome. Of course she's going to be popular!

This. I'm a bit older than Phoenix, but I was only 11 when FF4 came out for SNES, and I too remember how cool it was that she was just this little girl with all these crazy powers. I hadn't played a game like that before. Phoenix really does put it in a good way, something I hadn't been able to articulate previously.

Maybe if you go to play the game for the first time now, you'd be forgiven for thinking that she was all fanservice, I guess. And even if she was intended as nothing but fanservice from the start, can you really judge people like me and Phoenix who clearly enjoyed her character twenty years ago without having any recognition of the fanservice parts?

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #190732
Posted: 8th December 2010 21:21

Cactuar

Awards:
I personally think that though her character development was lacking, tand despite being two dimensional, I like her. She's kind, nurturing, attractive, and intelligent. What more could you want from a woman?

--------------------
"When we think there's no hope left, we keep looking until we find some!" - Claire Farron
Post #190780
Posted: 9th December 2010 01:19

Group Icon
LOGO ZE SHOOPUF

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 16)
I'm going to have to agree with what these guys said, moreso than that awesome picture above.

I kinda felt towards Rydia as I did towards Terra: like a big brother. They're super powerful, but at the same time they're also young and in need of sheltering. They don't act all big and tough and, despite the fact that they are put through terrible hardships, they don't complain any more than what they have a right to. The fact that both characters leave the party for a short while and return more power makes that feel even stronger, I think: you don't realize the convenience of a character until they're gone.

Anyways, that's why I always liked Rydia. Not my favorite, but I was always happy with her.

--------------------
Currently Playing : Final Fantasy V
Most Recently Beat : Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy X

The newest CoNcast is up! Have a listen!
Post #190788
Posted: 9th December 2010 01:42

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! 
the best way to make a player care about something or someone in a game is to make that thing or person useful to gameplay, something which Rydia is

I always liked her because of that, she had a very good damage dealing potential. Never saw her as fanservice because the old FFs have an artistic look that prevents me from immediatly looking to a female char and think that she is hot, at least not until they gave the chars a more "modern" style, such as the picture previously posted, or the chars from Nomura.

if she was an ugly old man nobody would be paying attention to her.

I think that Auron gets a lot of attention, if you consider he is in the same game that Lulu (now she is fanservice).

--------------------
Live Long and Prosper!
Post #190792
Posted: 9th December 2010 04:42
Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen news submissions to CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
Quote (Tryscal The Great @ 8th December 2010 05:36)
but if she was an ugly old man nobody would be paying attention to her.

Wait, wasn't there a character just like this in FFIV?
Like, right after Rydia?
...can't....seem to....remember his name...

(I can give him a nod of approval for the spoony bard line now, but I seriously hated Tellah when I was little.)

Anyway, Tryscal has a very valid point that being a cute little girl didn't hurt her case. smile.gif
Post #190795
Posted: 13th December 2010 23:10

Crusader

Awards:
I have to disagree with all of you.

You feel sorry for her and really relate to her.

The reason being:You feel genuinely sorry for her situation and she grows on you really fast because her story is unfolded rather early and in the end she becomes a asset to the team.

She is too young to be a sex simbol early in the game because she is like:8 or 9(unless you are a pedophile) and after that,i don't know how old she is supposed to be after she helps you with golbez.

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #191115
Posted: 14th December 2010 07:00

Cactuar

Awards:

Aw shucks. I was rewatching FF IV movies on my DS.and it's Cecil that slaps Edward across the face, not Rydia. I've been angry with Rydia for something that she doesn't even do. sad.gif

--------------------
Post #191133
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: