CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Locke: The Terrified Light

Posted: 14th November 2002 03:53
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Okay, I talked with Josh bout this and he said as long as I put a disclaimer first, it'd be okay to post this story.  Still, I'm gonna be a lil more cautious and simply create a link to the story instead of directly posting it.  So here it is.

This is an erotic fanfiction and contains strong sexual content and language and themes that may easily offend.  As of now, it's still 'R' rated, but I may or may not take it further (I'm still writing it).

http://www.expression.edu/~npolenske/written_work/locke.htm

--------------------
Post #4886
Posted: 14th November 2002 17:34

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
You already know my thoughts on the majority of what you have, and the latest addition is also quite good. Can't wait to see the next bit.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #4899
Posted: 16th November 2002 04:36
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
I've added a few more 'chapters' to the story.  It's the same link, so just click on the one shown above.  I really would like comments for this story, cause I this is the first one where I've tried to tackle something I'm not all that familiar with.  Not sex so much, but a relationship in general.  I'd like to know if it seems compelling and realistic or just silly and naive.

Thanks for your time!

--------------------
Post #4975
Posted: 16th November 2002 16:05

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
It was really a surprise when I first read it, but it's really good.  I just had to keep my eyes from popping out of their sockets when Celes came in with that bowl...  :o

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
In the night there is something wild
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #4996
Posted: 16th November 2002 16:22

Group Icon
Palace Guard

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoNCAA, 2002. 
Has more than thirty news submissions to CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
You know I love this fic NP ^-^ I'll be sure to look at it for updates. I don't think it's naive though, aside from certain, umm, scenes, it feels like realistic relationship. Actually, the scenes may be realistic too for some people. You're doing fine.

--------------------
I had an old signature. Now I've changed it.
Post #5002
Posted: 23rd November 2002 10:13
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Added some more chapters.  Another sex romp in this update and something very important to the story.  Hope you enjoy.

Okay, so this ones got another extreme scene, but I think now that I'm gonna keep it down to R rated content (at least I feel it's only R material, I've read much worse in Stephen King novels at any rate).  Actually the reason I'm doing this is simply because what I've written doesn't warrant anything worse and I'm gonna finish the fic before I put in anything else that would.  I know that it's going to be ending either way, which makes me immensely happy.  I can't stand it when I start a fic that doesn't want to end...
*couchedgarandsabincough*

--------------------
Post #5250
Posted: 23rd November 2002 16:25

Group Icon
Palace Guard

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoNCAA, 2002. 
Has more than thirty news submissions to CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
Even though you had told me beforehand some of what happens in this last part, I still really enjoyed it ^-^ And I can tell from reading that you're getting really into the writing, it gets better with the more you add.

--------------------
I had an old signature. Now I've changed it.
Post #5253
Posted: 11th January 2003 00:50
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Great malarky, the last time I wrote on this, it was November of last year!  It's becoming a really bad habbit for me to take long pauses when I write.  Ironically enough, when I finally started writing again, I was able to breeze through the thing like it was no one's business, whereas that same spot in the story had me banging my head against the desk when I stopped.

Anyscrew, I updated the link for another chapter.  I'm still a bit troubled about how to end it cause something happens.  Okay, let's just say I'm not quite ready to write that part so it may be a long time before this thing ends.  Until then, I hope you like the new chapter.

--------------------
Post #6855
Posted: 22nd January 2003 05:43

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Vweee...long, but I like it. But like Neal, I was kinda...uh...freaked out with that bowl thing...

--------------------
Nine-hundred ninety-nine billion nine-hundered ninety-nine million nine-hundred ninety-nine thousand nine-hundred ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall...
Post #7332
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: