CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Topic Closed New Topic New Poll
FF5 sequel No Joke!

Posted: 10th March 2003 05:33

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/affw/ffova.html

The above URL says it all. Did anyone know about this because I'm sure as hell shocked.
Post #9433
Posted: 10th March 2003 06:01

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
First of all it's not a game, it's a movie. I actually saw the movie at a Blockbuster in PA but didn't go after it...tho I should have, oh well.

So technically it's not a FF5 sequel as it is more just a movie based VERY loosely on FF5's past events.
Post #9434
Posted: 10th March 2003 07:47

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
I've seen that.  It wasn't all that bad, except for all the scantily-clad pirates...some of them were good, but some of them needed much more clothing...  I really don't remember much about it except for the pirates, though.

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
In the night there is something wild
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #9435
Posted: 10th March 2003 21:24

Group Icon
Wavey Marle!

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Third place in CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoN European Cup, 2008. 
Winner of the 2004 Gogo Fanfiction contest. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. Contributed to the Chrono Trigger section of CoN. 
im looking at the screenshot things, and i was  alittle confused as to what was going on.. then santiy kicked in. It looks like a decent* film. was it any good?

*if it had a machine gun, my rating would have been a great deal higher. this is why i like Saving Private Ryan
EDIT- ok, now im freake dout- i just opened a link to a picture, and someone was firing lighting out their rear. NOT a normal thing to a Brit like me.

--------------------
"Only the dead have seen the end of their quotes being misattributed to Plato."
-George Santayana

"The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here..."
-Abraham Lincoln, prior to the discovery of Irony.
Post #9465
Posted: 10th March 2003 21:38

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Has more than thirty fanarts in CoN galleries. 
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Chrono Trigger section of CoN. 
What is wrong with that girl's behind?
Linaly is her name I believe.
:P

--------------------
..DDR..Maine..
..Hikaroo-chan no Deviantart..

<Tiddles> And I love how people suggest "Why not call it my great name?????" when their name is clearly the worst thing ever.
<Tiddles> "How about ; Mozilla Xplorer & Mozilla Xpress."
<Tiddles> How about you die in a fire?
Post #9469
Posted: 10th March 2003 22:01
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Quote (Hikaroo @ 10 Mar 2003, 13:38)
:p

If I remember correct, she swallowed a crystal.

Dude, that's some seriouse indigestion.

(ba dum ting!)

--------------------
Post #9474
Posted: 11th March 2003 00:22

Black Waltz

Awards:
heh i believe this came out long time ago.
I have the first half of anime if u want (or i think it's the first half... O.o)

--------------------
I will be there...
Post #9481
Posted: 11th March 2003 19:03

Group Icon
Wavey Marle!

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Third place in CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoN European Cup, 2008. 
Winner of the 2004 Gogo Fanfiction contest. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. Contributed to the Chrono Trigger section of CoN. 
If the crystal was Radioactive, and her rear went off , would that have been a Thermonuclear Bum? (i know the americans call a tramp a bum. your word for rear end is even ruder here...)

Ok, thats enought nuke gags for today.

Is it worth looking for in the UK? im unlikely to find it, as i do belive it was only released in Japan and the US

--------------------
-George Santayana

Post #9514
Posted: 12th March 2003 16:51
Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Quote (Narratorway @ 10 Mar 2003, 16:01)
Quote (Hikaroo @ 10 Mar 2003, 13:38)
:p

If I remember correct, she swallowed a crystal.

Dude, that's some seriouse indigestion.

(ba dum ting!)

She swallowed the wind crystal?? WHat the hell was she doing with it to begin with?

And...I won't even say what I thought when I saw that ONE picture...
Post #9543
Posted: 12th March 2003 19:04

Group Icon
Wavey Marle!

Awards:
good point, Mori Ryuu, i mean, it not like you can mistake it for a cookie or something. if everyone went round eating crystals and glowing rocks, well....

and what picture do you mean? almost all of them freaked otu my fragile little british mind! :blah:

--------------------
-George Santayana

Post #9549
Posted: 12th March 2003 23:05
Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Quote (Del S @ 12 Mar 2003, 13:04)
good point, Mori Ryuu, i mean, it not like you can mistake it for a cookie or something. if everyone went round eating crystals and glowing rocks, well....

and what picture do you mean? almost all of them freaked otu my fragile little british mind! :blah:

I meant the one with the "lightning" effect and the ...release...of the crystal...i think that's what's going on... >_>
Post #9552
Posted: 13th March 2003 20:22

Group Icon
Wavey Marle!

Awards:
yeah, lets hope its the crystal.... >_>

the alternative would make the movie more like south park! x_x

--------------------
-George Santayana

Post #9582
Posted: 13th March 2003 21:23

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Apparently we're done here. Correct me if I'm wrong.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #9587
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Closed New Topic New Poll