Pokemon GO!

Posted: 17th August 2016 14:05

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Third place in CoNCAA, 2014. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! 
See More (Total 26)
I kept forgetting to try to play when I was overseas last week, so I didn't get a chance to find any region-specific Pokemon to bring back to the US. sad.gif

Because I play so little, I'm only at level 10 now, but I did do my first evolution yesterday, a Vaporeon named Floodface. Installed him at a gym for the first time today, so I'm feeling accomplished!

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #211234
Posted: 17th February 2017 14:58

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Third place in CoNCAA, 2014. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! 
See More (Total 26)
Last night's update dumped a ton of second (I think?) gen Pokemon into the game, with what appear to be fairly crazy encounter rates - they're virtually all I saw this morning.

I still play a little each day because my daily routine makes it easy to play for five minutes at a time, six days a week. And I finally found a gym in the country next to my parents' house that is easy to hold, so that makes it more likely that I come back to get the rewards - I've had a Flareon in that gym since Christmas Eve.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #212226
Posted: 18th February 2017 10:52

Cactuar

Awards:
Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Second place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Member of more than five years. Second place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
Sounds intriguing, but probably not enough to bring me back in. I kinda gave up on the game a long time ago, but haven't the heart to delete it completely!

I have, however, recently discovered Pokemon Duel, which I'm sinking much more time into...

--------------------
We apologise for the inconvenience
Post #212229
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: