CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Website down!  Website down!

Posted: 19th August 2002 22:06
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Here's da lowdown:

In an ongoing effort to create a webpage, I deleted all the pictures offa my site with intent to re-upload them in a more organized manner.   Unfortunately, upon completion of my task I found that I was unable to load up again all the art I had removed apparently due to lack of space on the server.  Until this issue is resolved, no links addressed to...

http:narratorway.koolhost.com

...will work.  As soon as I am able, I will have my artwork up again and have all my url links updated.  I apologize for any inconvenience.

--------------------
Post #1304
Posted: 20th August 2002 18:58
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
[update]Okay, the website seems to create space at sporadic moments so I've been able to put in a few pictures during these UL 'windows' of opportunity.

The fanart links should now work and I've even been able to include  another set of pictures.  Hint hint Josh ^_^

Also, the fairy links should work as well.  All the others are still down.

Thank you for your time![/update]

--------------------
Post #1371
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: