CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Request

Posted: 3rd August 2002 02:04

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Has more than thirty fanarts in CoN galleries. 
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Chrono Trigger section of CoN. 
This request sounds strange, but there IS a meaning to it.
I need/want a real life picture of each willing CoN member.
I need Tiddles' again, as well as Elena99's. R51's would be nice.
There is meaning behind my insanity. Trust me.
Just to prove I'm no.. well.. person to ask something of other people that I wouldn't do myself....

Hikaroo whines because there is no centering code XO

--------------------
..DDR..Maine..
..Hikaroo-chan no Deviantart..

<Tiddles> And I love how people suggest "Why not call it my great name?????" when their name is clearly the worst thing ever.
<Tiddles> "How about ; Mozilla Xplorer & Mozilla Xpress."
<Tiddles> How about you die in a fire?
Post #523
Posted: 3rd August 2002 05:37

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I would gladly comply with your request if I had a scanner. Don't worry, you arent' missing out on anything. It's not like I'm dashingly handsome or anything like that.
Post #541
Posted: 3rd August 2002 06:06

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
Mine's in my profile, along with my awesomely cool dog, Koopa.
Post #544
Posted: 3rd August 2002 08:07
Engineer

Awards:
good thing I'm "borrowing" my parents computer, there's a bunch of old pics on it.

[edit: I need your e-mail addy]

--------------------
"Number One, I order you to go take a number two."
Post #547
Posted: 3rd August 2002 12:07

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Has more than thirty fanarts in CoN galleries. 
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Chrono Trigger section of CoN. 
Cute dog, Rubes. He's so TINY! But he's so kyoot and looks cuddly. XD

Sylphid - Then post a physical description if you don't have an actual picture. That'll be good enough I suppose. :P

Mael-Duin and anybody else who can't just post it, my e-mail is [email protected]
Provided how evil or nice it wants to be, depends on whether you have to send it more than once. My e-mail eats things.

--------------------
..DDR..Maine..

<Tiddles> And I love how people suggest "Why not call it my great name?????" when their name is clearly the worst thing ever.
Post #549
Posted: 3rd August 2002 12:44

Group Icon
It's not the end of the world.

Awards:
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Second place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than ten years. First place in CoN World Cup, 2010. 
Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen news submissions to CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 12)
As with Rubicant, mine is in my profile.  If you want to see any of the other ones, get me while I'm online and I'll serve them, because there are too many to send.  '^_^'
Post #550
Posted: 3rd August 2002 13:24

Group Icon
Palace Guard

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoNCAA, 2002. 
Has more than thirty news submissions to CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
You've seen pics of me, but I may as well take more. I'll do another sometime today, and add it to this post ^-^

Elena

--------------------
I had an old signature. Now I've changed it.
Post #551
Posted: 3rd August 2002 15:50

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Second place in CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Second place in CoN Barclay's Premier League fantasy game for 2010-2011. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2008. 
See More (Total 9)
Ha, alright, I'll give you a pic, I have two, just take whichever you like more. Sorry about the second one lol...my hair is a puff do to not touching it for a few days.

Seeing how angelfire is a real ***** I'll just put a link for where I'm keeping those pics for now ':p'

www.angelfire.com/freak2/jaysworld

just go there soon cuz I'm getting rid of it in a bit. Lucky for you those aren't pics of me in one of my freak outfits...I burned all of those.

--------------------
Okay, but there was a goat!
Post #556
Posted: 3rd August 2002 21:36

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Uh...although the idea of putting my picture online doesn't sound very good, I'll try to get something up if I can get my hands on a scanner or a digital camera.

--------------------
Nine-hundred ninety-nine billion nine-hundered ninety-nine million nine-hundred ninety-nine thousand nine-hundred ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall...
Post #568
Posted: 4th August 2002 03:55

Crusader

Awards:
I have some good pics of me by myself. Need to scan them soon. And Rubes, your dog rocks!!!

--------------------
Lou: There's a couple of guys fighting down at the aquarium, Chief.
Wiggum: Do they still sell those frozen bananas?
Lou: I think so.
Wiggum: Let's roll.
Post #606
Posted: 4th August 2002 04:27

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
Damn skippy. My dog RULES IT. RULES IT!
Post #613
Posted: 4th August 2002 05:32

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Ok, this is what I look like: I'm five feet eight inches tall. I weight 130 lbs. My teeth are nice and straight. (and I never wore braces) I have fairly high cheek bones and a dimple in my right cheek. I wear glasses that only have metal on the top portion. My hair is Jet black and it's short and bristle like. I wear it in a flat top style. My eyes are brown and almond shaped and my eyebrows are slightly thick. That's what I look like... Oh, yeah, I'm Korean as well.
Post #617
Posted: 4th August 2002 05:38

Awards:
Rubicant, you actually LOOK LIKE the knight in your avatar.

--------------------
Nine-hundred ninety-nine billion nine-hundered ninety-nine million nine-hundred ninety-nine thousand nine-hundred ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall...
Post #618
Posted: 4th August 2002 06:15

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)

It's also in my profile.  I agree with Bond - Rubes, you really do look like a Knight.

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
In the night there is something wild
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #623
Posted: 4th August 2002 07:49

Black Mage

Awards:
here's a late night/early morning picture

--------------------
What would Zorro do?-Homer Simpson
Post #627
Posted: 4th August 2002 08:06

Group Icon
SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
Contributed to the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 

and

http://mastergoat.b0x.com/pictures/tommah/tommah1.jpg

They look really fuzzy and distorted on this comp, hell it's probably how I uploaded them... I miss my laptop. ':(' Though if my friend happens to develop new pictures, I'll have better ones, what joy.  Jeesh, Rubes, you do look like a knight, and your dog is badass.

(EDIT)
The second one doesn't want to show up, so just click the link.
Post #629
Posted: 4th August 2002 16:56

Awards:
Okay, first of all, this is a picture of me from a few years ago, so I don't exactly look this young right now. (Actually, I still look young. I've been mistaken as a high-schooler before...)

The bit of weird hair color is the result of an unsuccesful operation to dye my hair red...I'm never going to dye my hair again...

--------------------
Post #643
Posted: 4th August 2002 20:01

Lunarian

Awards:
Hey Bond, you look like a pimp... That's a complement, you must get the laidies.

Gimmie a while to get my pic...I don't know ho to put them right on a post...and The only website I can put a pic of me up at, without hassle, is my AOL site.

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)
Post #655
Posted: 4th August 2002 20:21

Crusader

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2015. First place in CoNCAA, 2013. First place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than ten years. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2003. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
if you don't mind, i'll be able to give you a pic of me when i go down to my dad's in four or five days. then i'll have access to a scanner. ':)'

--------------------
"When I turn the page
The corner bends into the perfect dog ear
As if the words knew I'd need them again
But at the time, I didn't see it."

~"This Ain't a Surfin' Movie" - Minus the Bear
Post #657
Posted: 5th August 2002 05:05

Awards:
Quote (AnarchistDream @ 4 Aug. 2002, 13:01)
Hey Bond, you look like a pimp... That's a complement, you must get the laidies.

':o'

Uh...I don't know how to respond to that...thanks, I guess...  ';)'

P.S. I told my friend not to use too much resolution with the scanner, but no, he said, "Aw, don't worry. It won't be a problem. Makes the picture clearer." Yeah, that's right, but takes two minute to load even on my DSL...Why doesn't anyone listen to me...?

--------------------
Post #695
Posted: 5th August 2002 14:45

Group Icon
Beware of Magical Typos

Awards:
Second place in CoNCAA, 2016. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoNCAA, 2003. 
First place in CoNCAA, 2006. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2002. Second place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2003. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2006. 
See More (Total 12)
You have already seen this one, but since I don't have another one to scan, I figured I should just post this one for you again Hik.

You are going to have to copy/paste the link into your browser because my host no longer supports hotlinking '>_<' :
http://sfm-clan.0catch.com/ryanmid.jpg

--------------------
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Post #707
Posted: 5th August 2002 20:57

Dragoon

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2016. Third place in CoNCAA, 2015. First place in CoNCAA, 2014. Member of more than ten years. 
Third place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2004. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. 
See More (Total 10)
My San Diego pictures should be developed soon so I'll get one as soon as I can.

--------------------
The clouds ran away, opened up the sky
And one by one I watched every constellation die
And there I was frozen, standing in my backyard
Face to face, eye to eye, staring at the last star
I should've known, walked all the way home
To find that she wasn't here, I'm still all alone

-Atmosphere "Always Coming Back Home to You"
Post #724
Posted: 5th August 2002 21:16

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Yeah, I know I look like the Knight, that's why I chose. I generally choose things that look like me for avatars.

I generally also use video game characters that relate to me as well.

In Xenogears, when I actually played that game, I used Billy a lot, since he and I share the same name, and when I play a fighting game, I usually use Rock Howard, since we look alike. '^_^'
Post #727
Posted: 5th August 2002 21:26

Awards:
Cloud and FT: Cloud, your server doesn't allow HTML linking, and thus the picture doesn't show. Try sending it over to me over email, and I will post it up for you. Something is wrong with your pic as well, FT. Same thing; send it over. This goes for anyone else who can't get their pic up.

Rubes: Heh, figures of hell.

--------------------
Post #728
Posted: 5th August 2002 22:47

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Quote (bond4154 @ 5 Aug. 2002, 16:26)
Cloud and FT: Cloud, your server doesn't allow HTML linking, and thus the picture doesn't show. Try sending it over to me over email, and I will post it up for you. Something is wrong with your pic as well, FT. Same thing; send it over. This goes for anyone else who can't get their pic up.

FYI, Cloud actually says in his post that it won't allow remote loading. Just FYI. '^_^'

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #731
Posted: 5th August 2002 23:56

Awards:
Oooo, well here's one of the more recent pics of me...course, that's still a few months ago. If I can, when I get in PA I'll take some new ones of me (I've lost yet more weight! Jenny Craig can eat my shorts!)

Post #733
Posted: 6th August 2002 00:11

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
I found new pictures of me that I thought I'd post. Well, they aren't new, because this was before my haircut. :P

And Sas... that picture is so creepy...

--------------------
..DDR..Maine..

Post #734
Posted: 6th August 2002 02:04

Awards:
Quote (Rangers51 @ 5 Aug. 2002, 15:47)
Quote (bond4154 @ 5 Aug. 2002, 16:26)

FYI, Cloud actually says in his post that it won't allow remote loading. Just FYI. '^_^'

Oh...heh.

--------------------
Post #737
Posted: 8th August 2002 01:51
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)

Okay, this is the most recent picture of myself although it's about three years old.  I really don't keep photographs so this'll have to do I guess...

--------------------
Post #803
Posted: 8th August 2002 03:06

Awards:
Hey, pretty good sketching, Narratorway.

--------------------
Post #806
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: