CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Fun questions

Posted: 27th June 2003 05:26
Returner

when one masters the berskerker job, is that character (when in bare class) then doomed to always be berserk?

if one wears the Cursed Relic or Cursed Helmet (Thornlet) for a bunch of times, say 100 battles or so, does it change into something worth having? It better....

When one masters the Hunter class and obtains !Sshot (4x attack), can that ability be used with a weapon other than a bow?

I prolly have more, but can't think of them, now. thanks a bunch for any help
Post #13718
Posted: 27th June 2003 15:45
Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Those aren't too hard.

1. No, thankfully. Berserk is the only ability not transferred to the Bare class once its class is mastered.

2. No, this only happens with one piece of equipment in the FF series: FFVI's Cursed Shld.

3. Yes, it can be used with any weapon.
Post #13748
Posted: 27th June 2003 19:00
Returner

awesome, thanks a bunch, you've saved me lots of time.

ah yes, now i remember, my other questions were about acquiring Blue Magic. I've read that 'big guard' is really useful, but i don't know where to find it. same with the other empty 60% of my blue spell category. is there a folder for this i have perhaps overlooked? thanks

Moderator Edit
Why don't you check out our FF5 section?  You'll probably find the answers to your questions there.

righto, more queries...

One of the attributes of the berserker is his high battle damage. when this class is mastered, does that power carry over to the bare job?

if not, then is there any point in mastering the berserker? The stats on all the axes indicates that anyone would be better off with a broadsword instead of an axe, unless there's some hidden damage factor for weapon types that I'm not aware of. Is it so?

Thanks
-aground
(PS - the the moderator's edit -- yes, thanks, i find the site a constant source of helpful info)

Post #13754
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: