CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
If you could change...

Posted: 30th April 2003 08:45

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen news submissions to CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
If you could change anything that happened, anything to the storyline, or anything about a specific character what would it be? I think that i'd make it so you could keep Galuf, i love crazy old guys, they're so funny  :E

--------------------
This one time I punched a bear in the forehead TO DEATH! I still have the scars on my chest. I am the manliest man that ever did man.

League: Z3roHawk
Steam: Zero_Hawk
Wii U: Zero_Hawk
FF14 - Goblin - Zero Hawk <Fiend>
Post #11705
Posted: 30th April 2003 18:39

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
YO! I'd make it so that you actually can play a part with The 4 Warriors of Dawn. That'd be cool!

Edit:
Currently playing...FF6 Hard Version...

FF6 hard? Where can you get that?

--------------------
"I fell off the mountain of words at around the 10,000ft mark. Tell my family...they owe me money." -Narratorway

"If you retort against this, so help me God I'll shove any part of your anatomy I can find into some other part. Figuratively, of course." - Josh

"We have more, can deliver tuesday." - Del S

Good old CoN
Post #11727
Posted: 1st May 2003 00:00

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Well first I'd give the characters especially Bartz, Reina and Cara alot more personality and character development.  Other than that the game was fine.
Post #11750
Posted: 1st May 2003 05:56

Cetra

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Winner of the 2005 100k post contest. 
I agree with MorgeN about character development and a stronger plot. The redeeming aspect of the game was the job system, but if you combined it with a better story, it would easily reign over the rest of the Final Fantasies as the best.
Also, the Warriors of Dawn could have been given a little more attention. Not necessarily play them, but a little more than "Oh, we beat Ex-Death, and stuffed him in a barrier created by the crystals. We put him on Earth for no logical reason. That's all."

--------------------
"I had to write four novels before they let me write comic books."
-Brad Meltzer
Post #11777
Posted: 1st May 2003 06:21

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Apart from the Actual party itself. The Villans were well done. Everything did make sense to me. To see the Warriors of the Crystals surpass the Warriors of Dawn was a good plot element. FF5 survived mainly because of the Job system and all the different cool skills
Post #11780
Posted: 4th May 2003 04:54

Black Waltz

Awards:
I would make the story of X-Death more interesting cause he was the most boring final boss ever in my opinon. They need to develop him better. The worse he did was send stupid Mid and Cid to the N-Zone, and kill Galuf.

--------------------
War is for the participants a test of character; it makes bad men worse and good men better. - Joshua Chamberlain

U sir R a n00b >:-( - Cactuar
Post #11988
Posted: 4th May 2003 14:34

Group Icon
Wavey Marle!

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Third place in CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoN European Cup, 2008. 
Winner of the 2004 Gogo Fanfiction contest. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. Contributed to the Chrono Trigger section of CoN. 
i would change x-death too. a name like that deserves ridicule in my opinion. the evil guys with 'death' and 'evil' in their names deserve the heroes to whup them...
perhaps a more evil name, and a little more devastation would have made him more than a comical bad guy compared to the greats like Sephiroth, Necron(s) (and C'Tan)and hey, even friggin' ABADDONS a better bad guy than x-death!

--------------------
"Only the dead have seen the end of their quotes being misattributed to Plato."
-George Santayana

"The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here..."
-Abraham Lincoln, prior to the discovery of Irony.
Post #12002
Posted: 23rd May 2003 21:37

Group Icon
NOT A GOOD POSTER ;_;

Even more I would Let Galuf live and make X-Death from Invincible to at least hard but defenitly beatable mabye have him like Shiruye that would make it better exept many parts of X-death and neoX-Death. Also I would add another Charater That has all the type of ectra bonuses such as  +50% mp and +30% HP and maybe give him/her gil toss
Post #12685
Posted: 18th June 2003 15:32
Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Other than character developement (already talked about), the only thing I would change is allow you to summon gilgamesh instead of having die at the end in the battle against Necromancer.

--------------------
"Son of a submariner"
          -Kefka
Post #13354
Posted: 19th June 2003 17:48

Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
i would change x-death too. a name like that deserves ridicule in my opinion. the evil guys with 'death' and 'evil' in their names deserve the heroes to whup them...

My thoughts exactly.  How can a name such as "X-Death" ever compare to the likes of Gilgamesh, Kefka,
       Jenova, Sephiroth, Seifer, Ultimecia, Kuja, Garland, Seymour, Yevon, and all the other Final Fantasy villains?

More original input in this regard would be my only complaint.

Long live the memory of Galuf!

Eddy 8)

--------------------
"How can there be any meaning in the memory of such a being. What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion." -- Sephiroth
Post #13398
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: