CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Topic Closed New Topic New Poll
You need more avatars!

Posted: 24th October 2004 18:53

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
I've noticed that in the FFT avatar gallery, you don't have avatars that represent any of the main characters. There's no Ramza avatars, no Wiegraf avatars... nothing. Just jobs, enemies, and summons. I have come to ask of you to add these avatars to the gallery, as it would be really nice to have an avatar of Agrias or Delita in my posts. happy.gif

--------------------
"No matter what happens, I will always be with you... forever." ---- Pocahontas, Pocahontas

"Only those who are already at the top are rewarded without trying."----- Delita Hyral, Final Fantasy Tactics

http://www.ffshrine.org/fft/fft-midi/1-42-back_fire01.mid ---- My favorite FFT battle song
Post #63485
Posted: 24th October 2004 19:50

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
There will likely never be a Ramza avatar, as I used one here for a very long time and may go back to it someday (and I don't like people treading on my turf smile.gif ).

This might be a request we would fill, because it does meet our requirement of having a more complete collection. It's certainly low on our list of priorities, though, sorry.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #63490
Posted: 31st October 2004 22:18

Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
I'd like to have odin from ffVII
Post #64151
Posted: 2nd November 2004 15:37

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
What about some more avatars from Secret Of Mana. You just have the elements.

--------------------
Love and Peace- Vash, the Stampede

If Life kicks you long enough, eventually he'll get tired and walk away- Drew Carry
Post #64340
Posted: 2nd November 2004 16:46

Group Icon
Palace Guard

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoNCAA, 2002. 
Has more than thirty news submissions to CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
Adding avatars to our already massive collection is not a priority at the moment, but we might look into it in the future.

--------------------
I had an old signature. Now I've changed it.
Post #64343
Posted: 4th November 2004 21:49

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. First place in CoNCAA, 2011. Third place in CoN World Cup, 2010. Member of more than five years. 
Second place in CoNCAA, 2005. 
baralai! get ffx2 avatars!

--------------------

"The answer is, of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved."
- Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince
Post #64626
Posted: 4th November 2004 23:14

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
Quote (Rangers51 @ 24th October 2004 12:50)
It's certainly low on our list of priorities, though, sorry.

Quote (Elena99 @ 2nd November 2004 09:46)
Adding avatars to our already massive collection is not a priority at the moment, but we might look into it in the future.

This post has been edited by Neal on 4th November 2004 23:15

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
In the night there is something wild
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #64633
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Closed New Topic New Poll