CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Locke

Posted: 20th December 2002 23:53
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)

Couple of Locke sketches I did when I was bored.  One has him leaning across an imaginary counter, the other doing a kung-fu style spin kick w/ blades a twirling.  Funny, but I always pictured him as a fellow who weilded two daggers, not one.

--------------------
Post #6094
Posted: 21st December 2002 13:51

Crusader

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Second place in CoNCAA, 2014. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Second place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoNCAA, 2008. Third place in CoNCAA, 2009. First place in CoNBA, 2007. 
Very cool.  I like it.  The only thing I would say is that the actual style of drawing is too slinky and...goofy maybe...for Locke.  But, I mean, you drew it well so I'm not complaining.

--------------------
I find your lack of faith disturbing...
Post #6123
Posted: 21st December 2002 23:21

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I always enjoy unique and different styles, this rules.
Post #6135
Posted: 22nd December 2002 11:53

Kung Foogle

Awards:
Second place in CoNCAA, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2017. Third place in CoNCAA, 2016. Second place in CoNCAA, 2013. 
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoNCAA, 2005. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
I like it.  His body is way too thin, but then again, it's supposed to be.  And the action picture in the upper left really captures the pose very well.  It almost made Locke cool.  Almost.

Anyway, another good job.

For the record, I agree that many characters would seem more likely to weild two blades, or at least an automatic two-handed.  For some reason, I can't see Shadow, Locke, Cyan, or Sabin equipped with shields.

--------------------
"I always have a quotation for everything - it saves original thinking."
~Dorothy L. Sayers

"The truly remarkable thing about television is that it allows several million people to laugh at the same joke and still feel lonely."
~T.S. Eliot

"Defeat is not defeat unless accepted as reality - in your own mind!"
~ Bruce Lee
Post #6166
Posted: 22nd December 2002 14:46

Group Icon
Palace Guard

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoNCAA, 2002. 
Has more than thirty news submissions to CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
I particularly like the expression on his face when he's leaning on that invisible counter there :-) And I can picture Locke with two blades too...a bit like Zidane.

--------------------
I had an old signature. Now I've changed it.
Post #6169
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: