CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Trouble with fan art submission

Posted: 13th March 2010 23:39

Black Mage

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
I just tried to submit an image and it never took me to a confirmation page. I just got a blank screen. I hit reload and still got a blank screen, so I went back to the submission screen and started over and got the same blank screen. When I checked my pending art it says I have three but it doesn't show a thumbnail or any details at all. I'm not sure if I just tried to submit the same image three times or if all three submissions are blank submissions. Just wanted to let someone know so they're not wondering why I triple posted. Sorry guys.

--------------------
Wha? Thanks to me?
Post #184267
Posted: 14th March 2010 03:25

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
I will check on that tomorrow, thanks for letting me know. Would you be available for chat at some point if I can't work it out?

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #184271
Posted: 14th March 2010 03:46

Black Mage

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
I can possibly do that at some point tomorrow night if need be. I get home after 7 pm eastern standard time. There's no big rush on my side though, so PM would work too.

Thanks for responding.

--------------------
Wha? Thanks to me?
Post #184273
Posted: 13th April 2010 01:01
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
I CAN confirm that updating the title on a submitted piece somehow got it resubmitted again.

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 13th April 2010 06:10

--------------------
Post #185020
Posted: 13th April 2010 01:34

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Indeed you can. No idea why, but frankly, with the low number of submissions we get, I don't know when I'll bother fixing it. If people submit more I'll fix it faster. smile.gif

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Post #185021
Posted: 3rd July 2010 03:17

Black Mage

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
When I try to submit fan art it keeps saying I'm not logged and when I try to log in it takes me to a page that says imaginary page. Am I doing something wrong?

--------------------
I treasure those who I love that love me in return. <3
Post #186427
Posted: 8th July 2010 14:07

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Quote (seraphimdreamer777 @ 2nd July 2010 22:17)
When I try to submit fan art it keeps saying I'm not logged and when I try to log in it takes me to a page that says imaginary page. Am I doing something wrong?

Well, there are a couple potential things to check out here.

First, log out of the forums and back in, and when you log back in, make sure "Remember me?" is set to "Yes." Then load the fanart page again.

If that doesn't work, and it still says you're not logged in on both the CoN homepage and the fanart pages, please try to log in from the fanart page again. If it still reports "Imaginary Page Requested," please go back to the fanart page, right click the "log in" link, select "Copy Link Location," or "Copy Shortcut," or whatever the option is to copy a URL in your browser of choice, and send that to me as a personal message.

I'm asking all these things because I can't duplicate your error at this time, so if you can duplicate it, let me know.

--------------------

Post #186501
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: